Why is this listed as PH (Philipines)?

UltraJaxel

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

PH denotes a physical release. It usually means that the digital version of the game has a different trophy list than the physical retail version. It can also denote a game that is not available digitally.

This^

PH denotes the list you're looking at is for the Physical i.e. Retail version of a game.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jaxelrod said:

It's weird to denote Physical in the section for region.

So how would you recommend denoting it? If the game has a physical release that has a separate trophy list from the digital version (FYI, digital lists are denoted DG), what would make it clearer? You know, so you don't buy the wrong version of a game?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, diskdocx said:

So how would you recommend denoting it? If the game has a physical release that has a separate trophy list from the digital version (FYI, digital lists are denoted DG), what would make it clearer? You know, so you don't buy the wrong version of a game?

I've always thought that "Retail" would make a better tag than "Physical".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I've always thought that "Retail" would make a better tag than "Physical".

I've never thought of Retail. I could certainly see a compelling argument for using Retail - although technically aren't Digital games still Retail games, just not in physical stores?

The opposite of Retail is technically Wholesale, although I could see Limited being used to denote something not widely available. Either way, Retail and Digital I don't think are as clear as Physical and Digital. Perhaps it's just because it's been used for many years now and is just ingrained in my head ?

I've also never really referred to my games collection as 'my Retail collection' - almost everyone I've ever seen has used the term 'Physical collection' or 'Disc collection'

Personally I think Physical is the least ambiguous tag.

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, nojokaboom said:

This trophy list set as "Physical" is really misleading, as I just bought Crazy Chicken Shooter Edition/Bundle (Digital) and it's the exact same list as this game instead of having both platinum lists in it

You can submit your feedback in the thread below:

:)