3 LIFETIME and 7 1yr Membership Lottery Winners!

ChickenExotic

What? I can't win two!?! xD

JK, Thank you HARD_ANGEL_FAN for the 1 yr membership, and I hope you have a very merry Christmas! Also, I'm very happy about the lack of trolls on this site... I thought about joining the IGN community before I came here, now I know I made the right choice coming here! ^_^

:yay:   Awesome!! This just made my night!! Thanks HARD_ANGEL_FAN, for doing this and for being so cool, and congrats to the other winners! And thanks to all the other members! I haven't been here long, but I love it here, and people aren't jerks here. Which is definitely awesome.

And Happy Holidays to all of you!

Edited by WhiteWalls7

Congrats guys, embrace it  :ninja:

And while we're at it, Merry Christmas to all of us. Especially to you, HARD_ANGEL_FAN. As shown by your video, sometimes swearing is caring  :yay:

I swear like a sailor most of the time, but not really directly to a specific undividual (unless provoked) but this was hilarious...i was like WHAT ARE THE ODDS of 2 people winning twice!? nah i cant have that shit!! LOL!! glad everyone liked this format...its OFFICIAL same thing NEXT YEAR!!!

• Like 1

My dreams of double life time... crushed </3

When IntenseFate's name came up 2 times for the lifetime membership in this video i nearly crapped myself...sorry for crushing your dreams =) but hey if you commit a big crime you can get 2 or more LIFETIME SENTENCES...not the same but its more than one lifetime =)

Haha your video is entertaining to watch, congrats to all the winners :D

Thank you, I try to not sound all monotone and boring, lets put a good spin and hope i dont waste 8 minutes of someone's life. 

When IntenseFate's name came up 2 times for the lifetime membership in this video i nearly crapped myself...sorry for crushing your dreams =) but hey if you commit a big crime you can get 2 or more LIFETIME SENTENCES...not the same but its more than one lifetime =)

Thank you, I try to not sound all monotone and boring, lets put a good spin and hope i dont waste 8 minutes of someone's life.

Haha im just teasin. Was a a cool thing you did for the community and i think youve been a great fit here. That being said id max out at 25 years in prison im pretty sure

Haha im just teasin. Was a a cool thing you did for the community and i think youve been a great fit here. That being said id max out at 25 years in prison im pretty sure

Prison couldnt handle me...they let me out...then woke up thinking "i was in jail" and the whole day i was thinking how i ended up in there. sorry that was random.