Actraiser Renaissance coming to PS4 today

MidnightDragon

Quintet games are so underappreciated. One of my rarest, most valuable SNES games 'Terranigma' is a forgotten gem by Quintet, not helped by the fact it never released in the States! Hopefully it and Illusion of Time / Gaia get remakes or re-releases too

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, MissShake said:

how much content is in the game? Is $30 a fair price based on that?

Im super excited for it, but if you don’t have nostalgia going for you, $30 is steep. Game is 12 platforming levels (short, maybe 5-10 minutes each) and 6 mini sim city style levels (much longer… maybe 30 mins each on a first playthrough?)

The trophies mention Special Mode, which I don’t remember being in the original game, so that might increase replayability, and the plat difficulty depends entirely on that.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 2

This is INCREDIBLE!! One of my favorite games of all time!! The music and the city building!! I'm assuming it's the first of the series, I never got into th second.

Jumping into the store now! This made my day!!!!

[EDIT: Seems like they added a ton of new stuff. Real time battles with monster units marching on the Temple. Commandable Hero Units. New buildable structures for Defense. Picking up resources. Kinda wild!]

Edited by tranquility101
Surprised
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, tranquility101 said:

Press L1 > Build Fort > Press R1 until you get to I think it's called a Blockhouse? It can be placed in slots where houses are able to go.

ya it's block house but i only have option fort build fort - upgrade fort - relocate and demolish... weird

ok nvm i got it ... 

On 9/23/2021 at 7:49 PM, Stan Lee said:

Quintet games are so underappreciated. One of my rarest, most valuable SNES games 'Terranigma' is a forgotten gem by Quintet, not helped by the fact it never released in the States! Hopefully it and Illusion of Time / Gaia get remakes or re-releases too

Illusion of Gaia was so good, I never got the chance to play terranigma when I was younger cuz it never made it to the states.  I'd love to see soul blazer get a re release too.

Quintet made robotrek too right?  That game was a classic of the SNES era too and nobody even remembers it.