Be my Guest trophy

Ownag3K3Z

This has become too annoying, have been trying for around 20 days, haven´t even found a partner and also it is the last trophy left for the platinum. Anyone here from Mexico that would like to help, although I don´t know if it is better to try with US West because I live near the border.

On 08/11/2021 at 3:17 PM, TheVengeance1231 said:

Congratulations for getting both trophies.

Thanks for your advice.

I will try to find Asia people for boosting.

But it is quite hard...

Im from Asia too, and yes, cannot get into any match at all

Sincerely I want to give up, but this is the only trophy left. Stupid EA

I've got the same issue as you all. iv'e got 4 irl friends that live around a 5 minute drive from me, we all searched at the same time and nothing. couldn't get into a match. I'm going to get a vpn and make it so my region is UK. I know a few people that did this and were able to get into multiple games and get the trophy. I'll keep this post updated. 

EDIT 1: got the vpn working. very simple process. will begin searching. matchmaking already seems much more active. hopefully i'm able to get into one

EDIT 2: found 2 games in a row with 2 separate partners but matched the same sweat who was playing classic friendlies with his 3 million coin team. lost both games.

EDIT 3: found my 4th game, messaged my opponent asking for a win and he gave it to us. If it wasn't for that very kind person, this would be so much more difficult as i had play with 300 ping

Edited by InfamousDooMZ
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the trophy today. I played three games, lost two and won the last. I had to search 6-7 times before I found each match.

I changed my matchmaking settings to not find people close to me from the main menu. (My Location: Middle East)

Good luck to the ones who are struggling with this trophy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022/2/23 at 8:22 AM, zemiguelreis said:

Hello everyone! I am from Portugal and I already changed my online settings to "No" but I can't find a match. Sometimes it says that I found a Co-Op Partner but that's it. Then I always receive a notification saying that he left or that the captain ended the match.

sad it happens the same to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, flynwhitesausage said:

I have been searching for 6+ hours now. Found one match but someone left and I didnt get credit. I have tried to search at all hours with no luck.

You and me both man. I have searched for many hours, played just two matches, and lost 1-4 and 0-3 each time playing against someone solo. Have no idea how there are so few people playing the mode given the game was just given out on PS+. 

Not sure if this has been mentioned here but there are 2 network settings. One is for "local" matchmaking and the other is cross-play. Personally I don't think cross-play is working at all right now but I always left it on. Someone on Discord mentioned turning off the local one today since they were on the East coast and I was on the West. I did such (closed the game and relaunched/reconnected just to try to make sure the settings set) and we both q'd up at the same time for the next 20 minutes not once even finding a partner. I then proceeded to use a macro to press X every 30 seconds to just auto-rejoin after the fail messages and left it up while I worked. 4 hours later I didn't match with a single partner.

At this point I said fuck it and turned local matchmaking back on. Within 5 minutes I was finding a partner and we were trying to find games. 10 minutes later after matching with the same poor soul consistently we found a game and got this done.

I only ever found partners when my local matchmaking was turned on. I found 2 games total and one bugged out because the opponent left. I strongly suggest anyone go for this trophy first to make sure you can get it if you are going for the Plat as the pool of players using this mode is only going to continue to go down.

6 hours ago, Mavmathics said:

Is it possible to change server in Fifa?
If yes change to Europe, you will find matches there instant.

I don't think so, as far as I know anyway. I think the only option is to toggle "local" matchmaking on or off in the network settings. 

Which is absurd as I'm sure some older FIFA games had the option to choose certain servers if I'm remembering correctly.