The SeaTK Rivalry

By what measure or statistic?

It's a secret :o

We all have been assigned a section that we like who earned the most plats or who earned the most ultra rare trophies in a month etc. However only i know who has been assigned what and each different rivalry has been given a different section.

its different to everyone, only I know. For some it may be how many trophies you earn in a month, for others it may be ultra rares.

If it's Ultra Rares for me then I'm screwed. If it's anything else then I'm probably still screwed, but just not as much. :lol:

its different to everyone, only I know. For some it may be how many trophies you earn in a month, for others it may be ultra rares.

Does this mean you'll know what we're both aiming for this month, but I won't? If so I'll have to try extra hard haha. :D

I suppose its fairer if i tell you, since i know. Sent you a message.

I just had an idea. I'm presuming you determine what criteria each rivalry is competing for using some form of randomiser. How about you determine it at the end of the month instead of the start so neither you or your opponent knows what your aiming for. You should also do this for the other rivalries too though. What do you think?

Edited by Stevieboy

I just had an idea. I'm presuming you determine what criteria each rivalry is competing for using some form of randomiser. How about you determine it at the end of the month instead of the start so neither you or your opponent knows what your aiming for. You should also do this for the other rivalries too though. What do you think?

Yeah actually that sounds like a better idea. I'll do it for the next month if things pick up.

• Like 3

Prepare to die RachP13! Not literally tho, since then i wouldn't have a rival anymore :( so please stay alive rach

I guess we're competing in Completion so i guess i'll just buy DLC instead of games this month :P

Edited by ItzzH3lixx