The SeaTK Rivalry

Finally, probably the best month for me so far this year trophy wise! 4 plats (2 of which have been in my backlog for a long time) and around 100 trophies, unfortunately no ultra rare plats since January, but I should hopefully be getting around 4 or 5 next month. Got Rocksmith 1 lined up (Going to attempt the fastest 100% time), plan on finally grinding out Rocksmith 2014, along with COD Ghosts and both Paydays, I should be able to finish those. Oh, and Terraria as well (Also attempting fastest plat time), next month could make for some great additions to my collection.

I got 3 plats (1 of them Ultra Rare) in the first half of the month. Then I just stopped and went 12 days without even earning a trophy and only earned a bunch again yesterday. So it was a mixed month for me. :lol:

Edited by Stevieboy

I know how hard this guy faps from our 100 hour convos during Fear 2.  Let's just say he was known as our go to guy for free passes.  Jazz can back me up on this.

Sensed that my name and Brazzers were used in the same sentence. Is BT finally giving em out?!?!?!?!?!?