The SeaTK Rivalry

Prepare to die RachP13! Not literally tho, since then i wouldn't have a rival anymore :( so please stay alive rach

I guess we're competing in Completion so i guess i'll just buy DLC instead of games this month :P

You're probably in for the win anyway - having a gaming slump and mostly working on Uncharted 3 DLC. I like this bit of rivalry though, it's fun :)

:hmm: i was thinking maybe i should allow you guys to ask me who is currently winning in your rivalries. So you get a general idea (this month anyways) whether you are doing well or not.

let me know what you guys think

What if I don't want to know and want to leave it as a surprise for the end of the month but my rival does? I don't want to have to avoid this thread.

What if I don't want to know and want to leave it as a surprise for the end of the month but my rival does? I don't want to have to avoid this thread.

I could put it in a spoiler tag i suppose either that or private message? :hmm:

Dang and I sold tickets for the Torment/Mayus rivalry, looks like people might not get the show they were hoping for doods. Lucky for me tickets are non-refundable MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

And where is BT in all of this? He is hiding for he is scared :giggle:

Besides I want to do KH next and that will take all month probably :P

Psh BT is putting in work on some trophies down in his cave, full on gaming hibernation dood

Oh yeah you are doing Kingdom Hearts, yeah that will take some time dood

Oh well, at least i got the Lego Marvel plat :D.

I might try for the FEZ 100% as well now that I finally get to play that

Doods, I'm home and gotta go earn some trophies. To beat out the rival dood.

What have I done... So many corgi deaths... dood...

Also my PS+ ran out and theres a bunch of games I cant play with UR trophies :(

R.I.P Corgis dood. With the stuff I have plan this month not even sure if I'll get any UR trophies this month, could play Puppeteer but those head actions and collectibles are pretty off-putting dood

But we have no idea what Conn's requirements are :o. It could be the person who earns the most trophies that start with the letter P for all we know :(

Also what is 150 going to be?

I'm thinking of either Doom 3 or Oddworld: New N Tasty. Not too sure yet to be honest. All I know is that you are beating me by 1 point, which means that the category we are fighting for is "Total Plats" for the month. In that case, you've won because it is highly unlikely that I will get another this month (due to the 150 thing :P )

I'm thinking of either Doom 3 or Oddworld: New N Tasty. Not too sure yet to be honest. All I know is that you are beating me by 1 point, which means that the category we are fighting for is "Total Plats" for the month. In that case, you've won because it is highly unlikely that I will get another this month (due to the 150 thing :P )

Like I said I am working a ton this month and I am working on Kingdom Hearts so don't count me in yet ^_^

R.I.P Corgis dood. With the stuff I have plan this month not even sure if I'll get any UR trophies this month, could play Puppeteer but those head actions and collectibles are pretty off-putting dood

What do you have planned this month dood? See you're doing LBPK. I'd do that if my Plus didnt run out. But Im finishing Rocksmith 2014 on Sunday and going to be doing Wolf Among Us and Crysis 3. Also finishing Payday 1 sometime this month maybe Payday 2. Not sure what else.

What do you have planned this month dood? See you're doing LBPK. I'd do that if my Plus didnt run out. But Im finishing Rocksmith 2014 on Sunday and going to be doing Wolf Among Us and Crysis 3. Also finishing Payday 1 sometime this month maybe Payday 2. Not sure what else.

Right now going back and forth between Atelier Ayesha and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, should hopefully have both these plats before the month ends. I did finish the main path on LBPK but the extremely buggy online stuff on there is really a turn off though dood

Dood you know you want to make a HDN game your 150th plat dood ;)

• Like 2