What did you get for Christmas?

McJacs2

So far, Fast & Furious 6 on Blu-Ray, a pair of jeans, a Darth Vader goblet (although they didn't know I already have one, but they tried, so I'm not upset), a pack of Axe body spray/body wash/etc., and some money. Should be getting more later. And I will be treating myself to some stuff later, maybe take advantage of some after Christmas sales :)

In addition to Super Mario 3D World, Link Between Worlds, Dynasty Warriors 8, and Ys Vita (I got the Silver Anniversary Edition when I was just expecting the normal edition), I got 2 Xbox 360 controller ornaments (My parents meant for 2 PS3 ornaments, but I guess they thought the 360 controller was the PS3 controller), one PS3 controller ornament (although the buttons are the wrong color), a Zelda 2014 calender (I haven't used an actual calender in like 15 years, but if nothing else, this will be a good decoration), $150, $50 in Amazon credit, a nice fur jacket, a Bullet Bill shirt from SMB, various candy (some truffles and lots of Toberlone, which is kinda a Christmas tradition), a new office chair, a new fan for my bedroom, and a Christmas card from HR at work, plus a $20 gift card for shopping and another Christmas card from my actual department bosses.  Also some new slippers.

Edited by Sonic

In addition to Super Mario 3D World, Link Between Worlds, Dynasty Warriors 8, and Ys Vita (I got the Silver Anniversary Edition when I was just expecting the normal edition), I got 2 Xbox 360 controller ornaments (My parents meant for 2 PS3 ornaments, but I guess they thought the 360 controller was the PS3 controller), one PS3 controller ornament (although the buttons are the wrong color), a Zelda 2014 calender (I haven't used an actual calender in like 15 years, but if nothing else, this will be a good decoration), $150, $50 in Amazon credit, a nice fur jacket, a Bullet Bill shirt from SMB, various candy (some truffles and lots of Toberlone, which is kinda a Christmas tradition), a new office chair, a new fan for my bedroom, and a Christmas card from HR at work, plus a $20 gift card for shopping and another Christmas card from my actual department bosses.  Also some new slippers.

Wow, it seems like you had a bummer of a Christmas. You barely got anything!!

Here's my updated list:

- Blue 2DS :D

- Dark Souls

- Bioshock 2 (I missed it on PS Plus last year)

- Mass Effect 3

- Ratchet & Clank HD Collection

- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix

- Adventure Time Seasons 1 & 2

- Dark Knight Rises Bluray

- Fantastic Mr. Fox Bluray

- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

- Pom Poko

- The Cat Returns

- Porco Rosso

- Kiki's Delivery Service

- A Watchmen toaster that burns in a Rorschach pattern :D

- BMO Plush

- Gandalf Funko vinyl figure

- Small tanuki statue

- Record player

- awesome socks

- a scarf

I love my girlfriend ^_^

Edited by rsoto1125

Here's my updated list:

- Blue 2DS :D

- Dark Souls

- Bioshock 2 (I missed it on PS Plus last year)

- Mass Effect 3

- Ratchet & Clank HD Collection

- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix

- Adventure Time Seasons 1 & 2

- Dark Knight Rises Bluray

- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

- Pom Poko

- The Cat Returns

- Porco Rosso

- Kiki's Delivery Service

- A Watchmen toaster that burns in a Rorschach pattern :D

- BMO Plush

- awesome socks

- a scarf

I love my girlfriend ^_^

Jealous of bmo

I have gifts from family coming this weekend and a friend next week, but here's what I got so far:

Some clothes
$15 Best Buy gift card
$20 Nintendo eShop card
Pikmin 3
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for Wii U (already have it on PS3)
Hyrule Historia (book about The Legend of Zelda)
Zelda wall decorations
Candy

I got The Batman Arkham Collection, The God of War Collection and £260 which I'll use to get The Last of Us, Fuse, Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate and The Walking Dead for Vita. The rest of my money will be for savings. :)  

Man you had a good Christmas. 

Edited by Sly_Cooper_FTW

Lots of LEGO, 4 Marvel sets and the Emporium, plus one I didn't want but was nice to build, Back to the Future (cuusoo,) Cuusoo ... that was the first one I've had, and it's really super premium packaged, a joy to build with that super instruction manual it comes with. 

Thor 3D bluray

The Wolverine bluray

Giant bluray

Lords of Salem bluray

some opera cd/book things

Neon Blue Beats Mixr and Neon Blue Beats Pill

Tearaway

Sting letter opener

Captain America T-shirt

another pair of Silver Dragonfly Earrings (I collect them)

and other stuff.

I got 50 Euros which I spent on RE 5 Gold Edition; Max Payne; Castlevania Lord of Shadows and Sleeping Dogs, Also got a 5£ discount from Amazon because of a complaint that I made due to deliveries constantly arriving late. Fortunately Amazon still cares about their costumers and I'm really glad it even exists because the games here in Portugal are way too expensive for my money pockets :D For instance GTA V is 70 euros and on amazon it's like 38 euros.

Besides all the gaming media I also got "Spaced" a Brit Comedy Series which is not bad at all (from the late 90's), The main character still plays Resident Evil 2 for the Ps one eheh 

I also got chocolates ... Meh ...

• 11 months later...

It appears that time of the year is upon us again. So far I know I have received a comfy computer chair and a desk with which I can comfortably do school work at so I no longer have to hurt my back on my bed. 

What about you guys, and how does it compare to what you got last year?

EDIT: Add to that a desk lamp, Pittsburgh Penguins jacket, $100, $40 Amazon gift card, and board games. I am satisfied :)

Edited by McJacs2
  • Like 1