Account Sharing

MilesLunn

Hey, recently i discovered that lots of top players share accounts, I personally found this disappointing, and was wondering other peoples opinions. This may be in the wrong forum section, i'm sorry if so. But please leave your opinions on account sharers (such as duck360) and if they should be allowed on the leader boards

NOTE: I'm not talking about people who share games, i'm talking about people who share one account, and 2-3 people gain trophies on that single account.

yeah i was dissapointed... i had disagreements with roughdawg4 and hakoom over it cause it was rumoured they account share, roughdawg4 denies it but hakoom doesnt really say anythin although 6 top gamers from around the world have stated they share the hakoom pro... these top gamers have got upto 24,000 trophies each so it tough to believe they have got all of them on their own...

what gets me though is that if the top 30 or so gamers have got all of them on their own, how the hell do they have a normal life?... do they have jobs, wives, gfs, families, friends, social lives ect? cause i dont think its possible to have a normal life and do all them hours of gamin... either these ppl do account share or just live very sad lonely existences doin nothin but playin games 24/7... they must be connected to a mainframe like jobe the lawnmower man lol thats my opinion on it anyway...

This. It shocks me at how much time some people really have to play videogames. And yeah I think it depends on situation. My cm-undertaker account is like my guest account that my older bro, girlfriend, or guest might play in case they want to. I don't use that account and I only want my work on this cmgravekeeper account. Some people have kids so they just let them use their own account. For the sake of gaining trophies it is a bit sad in my opinion.

• Like 1

I think it is sad myself for people to account share. What did people really think would happen when trophies were introduced? Now because of trophies and achievements on games people get judged based on amount of trophies they have and platinums. All account sharing shows me is people are willing to do anything to feel like they are the best.

• Like 1

you cant stop ppl from doin it... its up to them and how would you stop it anyway? all it takes is to give your password and e mail addy to someone/many ppl then bingo! plus as keeper states above, many ppl genuinely share with families so it would be a shame to deprive them by usin bans... still i dont think families and friends apply to the top gamers, some of them finish 30 games per day! they must either account share or they just really cant have any lives at all, all for the sake of self esteem and a leaderboard position... its sad

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

It's stupid really does a leaderboard spot really matter that much? If I did that with my account or made one with people I think it would ruin the fun as well as removing your ability to get those trophies due to someone else getting them on the account -_-

• Like 1

In the grand scheme of things do you really give that much of a shit? Personally, I don't; people are going to do what they're going to do to get their kicks, and I'm going to continue doing what like to do. Life is far too short to worry about such things. I couldn't give less of a fiddler's fuck about leaderboards, but some people do. And those very people want to be top of the said leaderboards, and share accounts to do it. Would I do it? Fuck no. Does it matter to me that they do it? Fuck no. I'm I just going to keep living my life and respect what other people do to enjoy themselves, even if I personally wouldn't dream of doing such a thing? Fuck yes. 

Edited by Gotakibono
  • Like 3

yeah i was dissapointed... i had disagreements with roughdawg4 and hakoom over it cause it was rumoured they account share, roughdawg4 denies it but hakoom doesnt really say anythin although 6 top gamers from around the world have stated they share the hakoom pro... these top gamers have got upto 24,000 trophies each so it tough to believe they have got all of them on their own...

what gets me though is that if the top 30 or so gamers have got all of them on their own, how the hell do they have a normal life?... do they have jobs, wives, gfs, families, friends, social lives ect? cause i dont think its possible to have a normal life and do all them hours of gamin... either these ppl do account share or just live very sad lonely existences doin nothin but playin games 24/7... they must be connected to a mainframe like jobe the lawnmower man lol thats my opinion on it anyway...

One of the members of duck360 (I think Fawaz, they're with 2) is damn rich lol I don't understand it either

Hakoom, roughdawg, bieleric and all those other wankers should be removed from the leaderboards and there accounts banned permanently, I'm sick of them clogging up the leaderboards with there shitty game sharing accounts. We want legit players not full of game sharing ball bags.

Rant over.

• Like 4

If they need to be removed from the leaderboards, the next discussion will be if boosters (probably 90% of the guys here) should also be removed from the list...

Ok, they get some games for free but they still have to earn/boost the trophies

You can make a boosting sesssion on this site while you can't gameshare..

rubieno some sites do bans but only if the timestamps prove cheatin... account sharin i dont think is cheatin in my opinion but it is bendin the rules though...

im not sure about boostin?... i think boostin is ok to do and on alot of games (especially sports games) its crucial... if boostin was somehow phased out then how would anyone finish shoot em ups, fifa games, nfs, burnout paradise or lbp games? games like that actively require you to get game partners together... most gamers are very non sociable as it is so without abit of boostin they wouldnt get finished...

account sharin though is totally different from boostin, its 2 ppl from different regions (or as many ppl/regions as possible) sharin an account to finish games in minutes... its not fair on genuine gamers but such is life really

anyways they only spoil the fun of gamin for themselves i guess...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

If they need to be removed from the leaderboards, the next discussion will be if boosters (probably 90% of the guys here) should also be removed from the list...

Ok, they get some games for free but they still have to earn/boost the trophies

i honestly think boosting is fine, put it this way, if none of us boosted then getting certain online trophies would be a living nightmare. FEAR 2 eat your heart out.