Brag how many platinum trophies you have.

dansora

Thnx, but if you think 80 is much take a look at this profile: https://psnprofiles.com/duck360

I wouldn't really count Duck360, that is a "team" profile. Much like "Hakoom" and "Bieleric" before him.

2014 is the year that I hit 100 (I am at 89 now). I am going to try to time it so I get 100 on my birthday in May, as a present to myself.:P Additionally, it is going to be an ultra rare, I just don't know which one yet. Most likely one I already started . . .

49 at the moment, most likely War For Cybertron will be my 50th now that I'm getting my copy back from a friend, since I platinumed Fall Of Cybetron I need to finish both haha Although if that doesn't work out I got Lego Marvel Super Heroes or DOOM 3 BFG Edition that could be my 50th, all depends kinda lazy lately for platinum hunting lol 

I wouldn't really count Duck360, that is a "team" profile. Much like "Hakoom" and "Bieleric" before him.

2014 is the year that I hit 100 (I am at 89 now). I am going to try to time it so I get 100 on my birthday in May, as a present to myself. :P Additionally, it is going to be an ultra rare, I just don't know which one yet. Most likely one I already started . . .

Yeah someone already notified me of that. I had no idea at the time.

If you want an ultra rare plat #100, I'd suggest Vanquish. It's the hardest plat I have. Or you could go for Catherine, I'm starting it soon so we could do Babel mode in co-op.

I'm up to 63.  I have 5 or 6 games that I should really just sit down and finish so I can sell them and make room on my shelf for the overflow of games on my floor. I did just start harry potter deathly hallows part 1 so that should put me up to 64 by the end of the week. 

Yeah someone already notified me of that. I had no idea at the time.

If you want an ultra rare plat #100, I'd suggest Vanquish. It's the hardest plat I have. Or you could go for Catherine, I'm starting it soon so we could do Babel mode in co-op.

I'm debating Vanquish, Naughty Bear, or XCom: Enemy Unknown right now. Maybe Medal of Honor:Warfighter? Still haven't decided . . .