Your weakness in trophy hunting.

DoktaC4ibby

Luckily there's only two, and only one requires you to do anything besides log-in for a few seconds ;) Takes longer to load up the "game" than actually do it...

I know right it take awhile for all the avatar to show up soon as I boot the game up everyone are ghost shadows for like 10 minutes.

I know right it take awhile for all the avatar to show up soon as I boot the game up everyone are ghost shadows for like 10 minutes.

Doesn't take that long for me, just tad longer than loading up my avatar. Although guess that might at least partly be regional thing, as I hardly ever see anyone while logging in around this time.

Online. I'm a BF fan and I don't mind them there.(If I liked COD I'd think they would be good there too)

But Tacked on multiplayer that I feel I have to play for trophies..urgh. Not to mention server closures and just low player counts after the first weeks..

I actually am putting off Tomb raider due to the online trophies, prime example of the sort of game I think I'm going to love..untill I need to go online.

• Like 1

Online trophies that are grindy or specific skill related (example bf3, one of the ribbons is get 5 air kills in one round. yeah. I suck at flying in bf3 -_-)

Another weakness I have is that I randomly lose the urge to trophy hunt. like it's been two weeks since I've gotten a platinum. I wanna get more but for some reason sometimes I just like to casual game by playing a shooter online or rpg/action game with a friend in coop.

Co-op trophies for me, I can either never find a game with anyone, or I do and they are plain crap at the game (happened to me recently in Resogun, Dead Nation, Mercenary Kings).

My friends are lame and keep playing BF4 (they're all up over 400 hours now), so I've pretty much just given up on co-op trophies :'(

I find it weird how many people don't like online trophies. How they don't like games involving co-op. How they don't like collecting things. How they don't like time trials.

Personally I like anything co-op. I like doing speed runs. I like collecting every last thing to bring a game to 100%, and I'm not talking about trophies here, this has been the norm prior to the PS3 system.

• Like 1

the trophies where I get on a game and then after the first level, immediately regret playing it but cant really stop because I don't want a low percentage on that game. e.g. I liked the look of metro last light on ps plus so I went on it and I cant even inish the second level because its that bad. (my opinion)

I hate collectible trophies 

I actually love online trophies, I would really like to see some multiplayer cod trophies.. Black ops 2 got a few but not enough if there was a trophy for getting prestige 10 i would definetly go for it now i only did it once..

But i hate it when servers close like Fifa and Motorstorm pacific rift.. really loved those games

Co-op trophies for me, I can either never find a game with anyone, or I do and they are plain crap at the game (happened to me recently in Resogun, Dead Nation, Mercenary Kings).

My friends are lame and keep playing BF4 (they're all up over 400 hours now), so I've pretty much just given up on co-op trophies :'(

I've been looking for a Dead Nation online partner. If you're interested, msg me on PSN.

I do not really hate online trophies that much (unless they are an insane grind). 

The most annoying trophies to me are ones that are luck based. This comes to mind because recently I was trying to get a turkey in gta 4. I it took me forever  :facepalm:

I also do not like really boring games. I have some games on my account that friends played, but I do not like them. I want to get trophies in them but they are just so boring  :shakefist: