Your weakness in trophy hunting.

DoktaC4ibby

Games with Closed/Closing servers. 

I loved White Knight Chronicles 2, have 450 hours of playtime - servers were shut down (impossible plat for most people now).

I really want to play Lord of the Rings Conquest, Servers are closed. 

I'm currently playing Resistance 2 because the servers will shut down. 

• Like 2

Dunno about you guys but i usually hate the long grinding multiplayer trophies i.e example; getting 10,000 kills with an RPG, achieve rank 100, finish TOP 10 on the leaderboards, etc..

Not saying they are not still easy to get though. Just takes a little bit of time.

Edited by Death_Shadow15

Online trophies and when you need to restart the whole again because of the trophies that for me is bad because I suck online and repeating stories because then I just feel bored because I know what is happening so then I stop and never play it anymore. Or for sometime but that happens only if I really liked the game.

I like online trophies as long as they're not a boring grind. I would have loved to see a Prestige 10 trophy on every Cod.

I hate trophies that NEED to boosted, or near impossible without boosting. Bling Brigade on WipEout and practically all awards on Bad Company 1 spring to mind. 

• Like 4

Grindfests. It's why I will never platinum D0A5.

Same reason.  I recently completed the grindfest known as All the things! in Jetpack Joyride.. never again.  Grindfests are the worst, they aren't a challenge, they are just proof you did something over and over again.

I can agree with the online trophies for the most part... just the sheer amount of hours you need to put into grinding/boosting to acquire one trophy is ridiculous... on the other hand simple online ones don't bother me as much.  Online as a whole needs to be done away with.

• Like 1

Online trophies that require you to reach the highest level (GTA V, Bioshock 2 etc.).
also missable trophies in games without chapter select (earlier God of Wars) and RPGs. It really f*cked me over in Fallout 3 where there is one collectible, a Bobblehead, that you have to collect during one story mission. It isn't accesible before it and you destroy the place where it is during the mission. When I realized this I already collected about half of them so this got me soooo angry I even stopped trying to get the plat for a while!

Online stuff.

I outright don't bother with a lot of games because of them, stupid, yes. Like TC said though, blame bad communities, bad servers, and games that aren't AAA titles die EXTREMELY quickly basically forcing you to boost them. I have nothing against boosting, but I just don't see it as a natural way of obtaining trophies.

Games like binary domain, inversion, red faction, and a bunch of others with complete dead online communities. Drives me crazy because these are games I would otherwise support.

Edited by FearForDignity
  • Like 1