Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

3 minutes ago, Spageos said:

Shadow of the Colossus. That one seems fairly tough and most friends I have that played it didn't finish very much of it. 

Way of the samurai 3 seen only a handfull ppl with dem Plat 😬

• Like 1

On 3/24/2024 at 9:16 PM, GothGirlMaxine said:

Arslan: The Warriors Of Legend, certainly not a game I see much, let alone platinum achiever! 

Venba. Not rare but I don't always see people talking about it or platinuming it, as an biracial Indian myself, whom is going to play that game at some point and probably be reminded of his grandmother's cooking (Who was Tamil Indian, which I believe is what the family in the game are). Love seeing that platinum but not don't see it as often.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 5:26 AM, Prince-Varuni said:

Venba. Not rare but I don't always see people talking about it or platinuming it, as an biracial Indian myself, whom is going to play that game at some point and probably be reminded of his grandmother's cooking (Who was Tamil Indian, which I believe is what the family in the game are). Love seeing that platinum but not don't see it as often.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sure, many people have it, but I don't think that I've seen someone with the platinum, and if I ever saw someone with it, it hasn't been a lot. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Biertje373 said:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sure, many people have it, but I don't think that I've seen someone with the platinum, and if I ever saw someone with it, it hasn't been a lot. 

I had a good rummage and not quite sure what to choose. I'll stick with the thread title and go with "Control" - I've never seen that game on a profile before. You should finish off your unfinished FF games :)

• Like 2

On 4/6/2024 at 5:10 AM, LDN-Legend said:

I had a good rummage and not quite sure what to choose. I'll stick with the thread title and go with "Control" - I've never seen that game on a profile before. You should finish off your unfinished FF games :)

I'd say Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning, I think I never saw someone with that plat before. Tried this game on PS3 and PS4 and dropped both, the game is fun but every time I tried, another cooler game appeared...maybe one day

On 4/8/2024 at 3:26 PM, Sappurys said:

I'd say Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning, I think I never saw someone with that plat before. Tried this game on PS3 and PS4 and dropped both, the game is fun but every time I tried, another cooler game appeared...maybe one day

Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle. In contrast to the other two Saint Seiya games (Soldier`s Soul and Brave Soldiers), I think I never saw this one before on a trophy list.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ozymandias1994 said:

AquaPazza: Aquaplus Dream Match.
Don't know what it is, but sounds refreshing. 😄

You're the first one I've seen with the Unreal 3 plat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZOLANTON said:

Agarest: Generation of War 2. Even back in the PS3 days I didn't see many people owning it.

Surgeon Simulator or Enter the Gungeon, both fun games but could be a pain to platinum, congrats!

• 3 weeks later...