Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

I would say Fortnite. Everyone has to pay to earn one trophy let alone 1000 plus hours to platinum the game. It turns away players like me due to being paid. That is my own reason. Why pay to earn trophies in a free to play game? The thing that drives away paid players is the 1000 plus hours for the platinum. There is yet to be 1k platinum earners. 

• Like 1

I have to skip Dakota because there are no platinums on the account.

14 hours ago, ScorchTech said:

Personally I would have to say Nine Parchments. I don't see to many Platinum Achievers on this site. Unless I'm looking that hard enough? 🤔 

Valkyria Chronicles 4, I've seen a few people play it but I've never seen anyone with the platinum (at least I don't remember seeing anyone with the platinum)

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 5:24 PM, ClearVHS said:

Superliminal, never seen or heard but looks like a fun game.

Also Siege is a Plat i wish i had, good stuff.

i got 2 if them they are very cool:)

(siege was also my 1 platinium)

55 minutes ago, ScorchTech said:

Surprised someone other than myself has the Platinum for Zombi. Congrats, keep up the excellent work. 

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

I've heard the online trophies can be a real bore and the servers aren't very stable these days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, plafix68 said:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

I've heard the online trophies can be a real bore and the servers aren't very stable these days.

SkyScrappers. Another title you have on your list that I haven't seen on a majority of peoples. You actually have quite a few on there that I've never really seen before as well like SSX (didn't even know there was an SSX game on PS3 to begin with)

11 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

SkyScrappers. Another title you have on your list that I haven't seen on a majority of peoples. You actually have quite a few on there that I've never really seen before as well like SSX (didn't even know there was an SSX game on PS3 to begin with)

Lc4b1f8.png

Don't think I've seen this game on a profile, period, let alone platted!

Nice job 👍

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Lc4b1f8.png

Nice job 👍

I never heard of the game "To the hell with ugly" 🤣 i really like the name so i definitely go with this one ( need to check this out image wise the game looks cool )

• Like 1

*SKIP THIS FOR THE GAME*

2 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

I never heard of the game "To the hell with ugly" 🤣 i really like the name so i definitely go with this one ( need to check this out image wise the game looks cool )

It's an odd one!

It's a bit rough round the edges, but it's got a hell of a look to it.... and some choice art design.... 😂

IMG-4690.jpg

IMG-4691.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Bun... Afterimage. I need a physical copy of this game! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SirDarkStalker said:

Shadow of the Colossus

I should do it someday... Someday...

That's You is probably one of the few ones you've done that I rarely ever see honestly. 

On 2/21/2024 at 3:37 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Nice job 👍

& honestly, it should stay that way. It was TERRIBLE. I bought it since it was a Zelda-like game & I'm a massive Zelda fan (especially the older ones), but man it was just an awful, awful experience. Nothing even like Zelda except for a similar aesthetic 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ObsiEez said:

& honestly, it should stay that way. It was TERRIBLE. I bought it since it was a Zelda-like game & I'm a massive Zelda fan (especially the older ones), but man it was just an awful, awful experience. Nothing even like Zelda except for a similar aesthetic 

😂 Oh man - can't all be winners, I guess!

Noticed you don't have Airoheart on your profile - you might want to check that one out, as I suspect it's in the same vein, but a more successful version of that Zelda throwback.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

😂 Oh man - can't all be winners, I guess!

Noticed you don't have Airoheart on your profile - you might want to check that one out, as I suspect it's in the same vein, but a more successful version of that Zelda throwback.

& that is instantly added to the wishlist. Thanks for that recommendation!

To keep up with the spirit of the thread, I'll have to choose A Monster's Expedition from you list. I've never seen nor heard of the game before, & it doesn't seem to have many people playing it. Seems like a pretty simple, but relaxing puzzle game based off some of the gameplay I'm seeing

Edited by ObsiEez
  • Like 1