Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

*SKIP FOR THE THREAD GAME*

Just now, ObsiEez said:

& that is instantly added to the wishlist. Thanks for that recommendation!

To keep up with the spirit of the thread, I'll have to choose A Monster's Expedition from you list. I've never seen nor heard of the game before, & it doesn't seem to have many people playing it. Seems like a pretty simple, but relaxing puzzle game

Oh, it's relaxing, but it's oddly far from simple - it caught me off guard, as it's actually one of the most brutally difficult puzzlers I've played in a while 😂 - at least, at the "top end" for the optional stuff!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

& that is instantly added to the wishlist. Thanks for that recommendation!

To keep up with the spirit of the thread, I'll have to choose A Monster's Expedition from you list. I've never seen nor heard of the game before, & it doesn't seem to have many people playing it. Seems like a pretty simple, but relaxing puzzle game based off some of the gameplay I'm seeing

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection. No doubt super rare. Also the last one that I need to complete my collection of Mega Man plats/100%. It's in the future.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Boni_Neto said:

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection. No doubt super rare. Also the last one that I need to complete my collection of Mega Man plats/100%. It's in the future.

Never heard of Iris.Fall, looks pretty cool 🤔

2 hours ago, PunisherXD said:

Never heard of Iris.Fall, looks pretty cool 🤔

Hollow Knight...have never seen anyone with the plat before.
That game bested me and I have no idea how almost 10% of this site's members that have played it managed to get the plat 🤯😭 It's a 11/10 imho...

6 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

😂 Oh man - can't all be winners, I guess!

Noticed you don't have Airoheart on your profile - you might want to check that one out, as I suspect it's in the same vein, but a more successful version of that Zelda throwback.

This looks like such a nice game, ill probably try it in the future

By the way How is Laika? is it has good as it looks?

Edited by Axeman_Phoenix
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Axeman_Phoenix said:

By the way How is Laika? is it has good as it looks?

It's very much as good as it looks, yeah 👍

I've actually written a review of it for my checklist, which I'll be sticking up today - but the tl:dr is "I liked it a whole lot"!

• Like 1

Just now, DrBloodmoney said:

It's very much as good as it looks, yeah 👍

I've actually written a review of it for my checklist, which I'll be sticking up today - but the tl:dr is "I liked it a whole lot"!

Will be seeing your review when it comes out.

17 minutes ago, Biertje373 said:

Paladins, I've only seen one or two people play that game in the past but never seen someone with the platinum.

paladins platinumee here 

this game has one trophy where you need to have all all players within game of 10 people die 

so everyone on your team and everyone else needs to be dead and not respawn within 10 second window impossible and needs to be boosted 

38 minutes ago, Biertje373 said:

Paladins, I've only seen one or two people play that game in the past but never seen someone with the platinum.

Röki. Never even heard of the game before. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 6:27 PM, YaManSmevz said:

Surgeon Simulator! I see that one E ranked quite a lot, props for that!

Alot of good ones so it was pretty hard to choose, but if I had to choose one that I don't see often and that I also would like to play one day, I'd pick The Saboteur

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MegaMutants said:

You might be the first one I've seen with the Cities:Skylines plat

Shadow of the Colossus. That one seems fairly tough and most friends I have that played it didn't finish very much of it. 

• Like 1