Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

On 1/14/2024 at 7:00 AM, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Terraria, i think is the first time i've seen someone with this platinum.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory, probably the first time I've seen someone with that platinum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shawn-003 said:

Samurai showdown haven't seen many with that. when you finish up Godzilla that will take the cake 

Deracine, psvr plats are rare in general but nice to see someone with one of Fromsofts more obscure Games!

Edited by L0sT_NZ_Kazekage

I`m not entirely sure who would be the one to choose a plat from, so I choose one from each:

On 1/18/2024 at 4:05 AM, Dauersack said:

3D Dot Game Heroes, never even seen the game before to be honest.

Order of Battle: World War II. Don`t have seen that one on a list before. Which shouldn`t been too surprising by only 6 platinum achievers.

By the way, nice Helge Schneider profile pic.

On 1/18/2024 at 4:12 AM, grimydawg___ said:

Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition. A very fun shoot em up, that I realy liked (played it a lot on the 360) but rarely see on trophy lists.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, reaperveteran86 said:

Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition. A very fun shoot em up, that I realy liked (played it a lot on the 360) but rarely see on trophy lists.

Gonna go with Lonely Mountains: Downhill. That plat WILL be mine someday lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skotafactor said:

Gonna go with Lonely Mountains: Downhill. That plat WILL be mine someday lol. 

L5237ec.png

Session: Skate Sim

Never heard of this game, and can’t say I’ve seen the plat anywhere else!

Nice job 👍

• Like 1

This is an old school PS3 one. I remember getting this on my very first account that I lost 😢 I throughly enjoyed it and thought it was way ahead of its time with the amount of players you could have in the same game. Shame the servers are completely shut now , and that is MAG! 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Gabba1990Gabba said:

This is an old school PS3 one. I remember getting this on my very first account that I lost 😢 I throughly enjoyed it and thought it was way ahead of its time with the amount of players you could have in the same game. Shame the servers are completely shut now , and that is MAG! 

spacer.png

Has got to be Predator: Hunting Grounds. The grind is mind-numbingly dull and long so great job on that. Can’t imagine just playing that for 150+ hours, that’s insane

23 minutes ago, Drizzora- said:

Has got to be Predator: Hunting Grounds. The grind is mind-numbingly dull and long so great job on that. Can’t imagine just playing that for 150+ hours, that’s insane

Enemy Front. I have to admit I've never come across this one before but I'm definitely going to grab it when I have a chance now! Lets see how long it holds that 4.99% UR

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Enemy Front. I have to admit I've never come across this one before but I'm definitely going to grab it when I have a chance now! Lets see how long it holds that 4.99% UR

I'd probably go with FFXIV lol

12 minutes ago, SupergiantStarr said:

A quality collection, but I'll point out those two Madden platinums. Not often I run into those. Hope your team made it to the playoffs!

Obviously Star Trek online, first time I see someone with the plat, but I also want to mention Steep :D

• Like 1