My Trophies on my Account don’t show

Alppie

Just now, DaivRules said:

Sorry yes, you posted it in Site Help. When I realized that from the replies, I moved it to PlayStation Network and it looks like it's a global problem.

That's two big PSN trophy hiccups in the same week!

That’s what I was about say and sorry for wrong place I didn’t know where to post it thx for moving it for me

PS5 has some issues now with syncing trophies to PSN. On PS4 while checking trophy list Error WS-37117-9 appears. PS3 and PSV works just fine.

Do not panic, probably some update for PS5 is under testing - just relax. Who cares about trophies anyway? :D.

(I hope possibility to delete PS3 trophy lists :D).

Edited by Smashero

same here, went to go check my friends trophies to see if it was just my account but theirs won't show either. Troubleshooting seemed to do nothing so I think I'll just wait and hope that I will be able to check my trophy list again. Luckily we have this wonderful website to check our trophy lists in the meantime!

Edited by JeakyGaming

I'm glad it's not just me. Earned a trophy in ESO and it won't sync after restarting my PS4, phone and router. Whew. Hopefully a blip and will resume soon.

I also received an error code on PS4 trophy screen when trying to view my earned trophy. It does show as earned on my PS4, just not on this site.

It was error code WS-37117-9

3 minutes ago, JeakyGaming said:

same here, went to go check my friends trophies to see if it was just my account but theirs won't show either. Troubleshooting seemed to do nothing so I think I'll just wait and hope that I will be able to check my trophy list again. Luckily we have this wonderful website to check our trophy lists in the meantime!

Scratch that, my trophies won't update on here either :/ 

I am unable to see any of my trophies on my PS5.  I just get a blank "Earn trophies as you play!" page.  I press "options" and choose "Sync with PlayStation Network", it times out and gives me an error dialog box "Can't connect to PlayStation Network".

However, when I do a connection test from the PS5, everything is green/good.

Strangely, I was able to see my trophies on the official PS App on Android, and confirmed that the latest trophy I earned did get uploaded to the server.  But I can't see the trophy list on my PS5.

Odd.