No platinum yet

codec17

3 hours ago, willmill97 said:

I've never understood these types of threads, what's the point in them?

I'm currently playing DL1 and I like the game so much. I was excited to get DL2 but i noticed no one has earned the platinum in this game, so i just wanted to know the actual issue from players rather than reading stupid ign reviews. Now tht i know the game's a mess, I'll wait for sometime to get my hands on it.

It's the collectible trophy, nobody has found them all yet. That's why there's no platinum. Somebody said they're missing 3 and can't find them even after scouring the whole map for near 200 hours in another forum. 

Based on my relatively short experience, I think this would be a game where it would be very easy to overlook and miss collectibles. Especially in the 2nd area with all the buildings and high rises and most of them are fully explorable. It's not really surprising nobody has found them all yet. It's going to be a long time before any collectible guides come up for this game. I've only found maybe 20 so far but then again, I'm not really going out of my way to look for them either. 

And apparently, the only collectibles that are truly missable are the prologue ones which are hard to miss as they're right in your path. I know people were concerned about being locked out of certain areas if you progress too far in the story making collectibles missable but that appears to be untrue as after you beat the game, all the areas that got locked out get unlocked again allowing you to get the collectibles you may have missed there. So that's good news. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Its been 5 days. Relax jesus. Does it really matter who has the platinum or be in the leaderboards? Just play the game for as long or as little as you like. 

I dont find it weird at all that no one has it. In fact I find it a better indicator that this isn't another ezpz instant gratification game

Techland is also known to drop buggy mess anyway so I wouldn't even be touching this till lat least 1 or 2 patches come out for it personally.

Jeez man relax! I've seen gamers get their plat even before its release and also a day after. 

51 minutes ago, codec17 said:

Jeez man relax! I've seen gamers get their plat even before its release and also a day after. 

Pretty defensive after making a post and then having people comment on it mate.

As others here have said, its a big game with a lot of places to explore. Its not unusual or weird to have no platinum in the first week or 2, most games are like this

• Like 3

7 hours ago, foxische said:

To identify issues and to discuss or find the solution 

OP could have maybe looked in the forum to see the other threads related to glitches and bugs instead of starting a new one with "no one platted in 5 days after release, that's weird"

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

OP could have maybe looked in the forum to see the other threads related to glitches and bugs instead of starting a new one with "no one platted in 5 days after release, that's weird"

Because nobody having the platinum yet has nothing to do with bugs and glitches, it's the collectible trophy, nobody has found them all yet therefore nobody has the platinum. Different topic altogether. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

Because nobody having the platinum yet has nothing to do with bugs and glitches, it's the collectible trophy, nobody has found them all yet therefore nobody has the platinum. Different topic altogether. 

If you had read my post correctly, you would have noticed it was in response to someone else claiming so.

No, this thread has nothing to do with bugs and glitches. It was made by someone who did no research and cant understand why after 5 days, there was no plat.  A product of our instant glorification society, "why isn't it done already, what's wrong with it"

Also, you're apparently half wrong. Someone else posted that at least jne memo is bugged and not fully obtainable.

This thread is pointless, but hopefully the OP will learn something from posting it. Should probably be locked before devolving

Edited by AJ_-_808

6 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

If you had read my post correctly, you would have noticed it was in response to someone else claiming so.

No, this thread has nothing to do with bugs and glitches. It was made by someone who did no research and cant understand why after 5 days, there was no plat.  A product of our instant glorification society, "why isn't it done already, what's wrong with it"

Also, you're apparently half wrong. Someone else posted that at least jne memo is bugged and not fully obtainable.

This thread is pointless, but hopefully the OP will learn something from posting it. Should probably be locked before devolving

That's your opinion but I think it's a viable question the OP asked that isn't directly related or answered in any other thread. Isn't that the whole point of forums? To ask questions and get other peoples opinions? Since when is it a requirement to research and read through hundreds of posts before you're allowed to ask an innocent question? You could've just answered his question and moved on but instead you're the one that sorta devolved it playing forum police here.

If asking a question is now 'instant gratification' then I guess we're all guilty of it. 

• Like 2

Hello everybody.??

Am I the only one in the world having a problem with the "Tube Map" trophy I finished the 9 metros but the trophy did not unlock.

I redid the 9 metros in the game of a friend, he got the trophy but not me.

So I decided to delete my save and start over, and still no trophy after finishing the 9 metros. HELP ??

I am currently at 92% of the trophies. 59/63 Tapes - 92/117 Memento

16 minutes ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Yeah and people keep posting more and more. All with separate issues. Thought a big forum with everything would’ve been more organized.

Libraries came after there were books. 

We're getting really off topic but yes. Separate issues. Like specific bugs/glitches in their own threads to discuss them separately and specifically. A combined thread would be a mess to read and hard to follow to figure out if someone encountered a specific glitch and what troubleshooting anyone has done.

The libraries value comes from keeping things defined and separated, but easy to navigate, not from putting everything under one roof and saying "Go for it, it's all in there."

This thread is already a mess. The topic is asking why no one has the platinum yet.

The answer is: Glitches.

People can look here for which trophies have 0%: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15146-dying-light-2-stay-human
And then look here to find threads that are discussing any of the above trophies that are at 0%: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/14597-dying-light-2-stay-human/

• Like 1