Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

2 hours ago, Iris Heart said:

My back hurts badly, the pain even paralyzes my legs. Ugh, what happened to my body?

Breaks my heart to hear ...
Someone recently told me about this after I had intermittent pain for a couple months. After taking it for a few days the pain is gone. Would not have believed it if I didn’t try it. 

Can’t help but recommend it in case you have never tried anything like this and hoping it helps even some. From Amazon.com:

Terry Naturally Curamin Extra Strength, Safe and Powerful Pain Relief with BCM95 Curcumin 60 Tabs

12 hours ago, Iris Heart said:

My back hurts badly, the pain even paralyzes my legs. Ugh, what happened to my body?

That sounds like it could be something serious. You've most likely considered this already but visiting the doc could be the best move in your situation. Hope everything turns out okay for you in the end.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, heartofcyberlife said:

Breaks my heart to hear ...
Someone recently told me about this after I had intermittent pain for a couple months. After taking it for a few days the pain is gone. Would not have believed it if I didn’t try it. 

Can’t help but recommend it in case you have never tried anything like this and hoping it helps even some. From Amazon.com:

*snip*

Thanks for your kind words and, if this will gonna help me to feel better, I will gonna buy it for sure.

2 hours ago, Lum1nous1 said:

That sounds like it could be something serious. You've most likely considered this already but visiting the doc could be the best move in your situation. Hope everything turns out okay for you in the end.

Actually, I visited the doctor today, I will go x-ray appointment tomorrow because it seems like my cervicals are hurting a nerve in my back and that's the reason because of my right leg is in pain. I will know exactly what is happening with me tomorrow.

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 1

@Iris Heart We play these games together and get to know each other a bit. Its so great when you can share something like this. If you feel like sharing more later - I’m all eyes and ears. (If only I wasn’t all mouth too.....) ? ?

23 hours ago, heartofcyberlife said:

@Iris Heart We play these games together and get to know each other a bit. Its so great when you can share something like this. If you feel like sharing more later - I’m all eyes and ears. (If only I wasn’t all mouth too.....) 1f602.png 1f49c.png

Thanks, I really like the idea to share stuff here because we play these games together. Well, I have good news, my spine and cervicals are all OK, the problem was caused by a muscle. I only need some meds and I'll be back to normal in no time flat.

• Like 2