Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

Only three more days till Crypts new DLC is out and two days till I get some sort of entertainment. Btw Crypts DLC has been locked in the early access for 3 in a half years so it finally releasing now it pretty exciting still a bit odd two of fave games have their updates one day apart on the same week.

Edited by Yukiko Miyamoto
  • Like 1

So apparently IKEA in all their infinite wisdom discontinued their old BILLY bookcases and replaced them with shittier ones... and now I can't get the extra glass shelves I wanted for the bookcase I already bought a few months back. I'm already running out of room because I can only fit one row of games on each shelf, so If anyone has a solution I'd greatly appreciate it because the other shelves that they're offering now don't go well with the color of my bookcase.

I was thinking of getting another BILLY bookcase like mine for the living room to store movies in, but now I'm thinking that I should probably look elsewhere for a better alternative. Any suggestions on that front would be appreciated as well.

Edited by Zephrese
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I came across a PSNP forum member’s comment which suggests I’m on their list of “ignored users”. That’s cute.

Edited by Dry

3 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

I really should start doing something about how chubby I am getting. But I'm always so tired and making excuses. 

You can do it. Even just starting small to get into the mindset till it's a habit. Like going for a run every few days and telling yourself no excuses. I actually started to enjoy it when I did that some years back because I was getting a gut.

• Like 4

Every single time I have to drive to the office, I almost die. I was cut off twice this morning, once forcing me onto the shoulder to avoid hitting them. I am really not fond of the idea of having to commute more frequently once RTO is mandated. Such bs. I don't want to risk my life for arbitrary reasons. We've been wfh/hybrid for four years; why can't you just leave it alone. 

Edited by Vulpine9Tails

People with kind and innocent hearts, too good for this corrupted world, will eventually become mere shadows of what they once were. The world was not made for naive, innocent, happy people who overflow with love, almost magical. These people, in the real world, will be crushed, and even they will be impacted by the relentless corruptibility of ego. Although kindness and purity of heart are not weaknesses but virtues, the world does not reward you for being good. Such virtues must be cultivated, resisting this inherently corrupt world despite everything. Corruptibility is at the core of all things, being part of the human essence, and the world rewards, indeed encourages, malice, malignancy, the absence of virtues, punishing those who do not partake in it.

13 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Welcome to the Internet. 

Lol, if that was a reply to me I meant IRL. It's easy (for me) to ignore people on the internet but when you're face to face with someone and there's nowhere to escape...

4 minutes ago, Rufian said:

Stay away from the "Dead Space 2 Remake" thread.

Too late, I already read it and I do agree it's better to avoid. :lol:

• Haha 1