Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

• 1 month later...

Anthony Fantano is a pretentious git who's trying too hard in expressing disapproval of Kanye West's antisemitism, seems he's also lost...

...and where the fuck is The Chemical Brothers - For That Beautiful Feeling ALBUM REVIEW?

Unsubscribed.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Even though it still hurts to think about from time to time, I'm proud of myself for being able to largely get over it so quickly. I'm also very grateful for the good people I've surrounded myself with that've helped me work through - and distract me from - this painful transition in my life. I feel very lucky and undeserving in that sense, but it just gives me more reason to get my shit together this year for their sakes as well as my own (and to further distract me from what he's done, of course lol). I won't let him keep me down, nor will I allow for myself to stand in my own way.

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 4

On 2/13/2024 at 8:00 AM, Dry said:

Anthony Fantano is a pretentious git who's trying too hard in expressing disapproval of Kanye West's antisemitism, seems he's also lost...

...and where the fuck is The Chemical Brothers - For That Beautiful Feeling ALBUM REVIEW?

Unsubscribed.

Stopped watching him years ago for similar reasons. Can't even remember what it was that wound me up.

Also, screw him for putting me off Mastodon's album Emperor of Sand before I listened to it. Roots Remain is one of my favourite songs now.

Anyway I'm mad that I waited so long to play 13 Sentinels. It's great. The launch trailer didn't do it for me so I put it off. Picked it up now because I wanted to complete my Vanillaware collection before Unicorn Overlord arrives in a week.

• Like 1

Not gonna say Ubisoft is my favorite company anymore: not only Just Dance is being terribly handled since years, but also the whole AAAA thing is simply disgusting, especially now that it was leaked that Ubi was using the term internally since Far Cry 6 in 2020.

"Your post is all over the place..."

I suffer mildly from ASD, in case that's not totally obvious. This is not an excuse, rather a reason for the way some of my comments are.

Continued ignorance of the fact equals abelism? Maybe, maybe not.

Edited by Dry

I've always had a thought that has been looming over me ever since my brother left my home and that thought is "what if everyone you have been hanging around and been friends with never truly cares for you and is just pretending so they don't get any negative backlash thrown at them" 

Idk why the hell I have this thought but it is stapled to the back of my mind and when I lose a friend it pops up.