Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

• 3 weeks later...
Just found out that if you look closely at someone's pupil and ask them a question, it will shrink if they are lying or stay the same size when they are telling the truth.
Edited by Kimura Takahashi
  • Like 1

Spoiler

It's so fun feeling like your fiancé is just ignoring you and making up excuse after excuse as to why he's not there at the time he said he'd be. /s

Relationships are rough.

Edited by Zephrese

On 7/16/2023 at 4:45 PM, enaysoft said:

Anyone here who loves Japan, should try living here in the summer, when it's 60% humidity and about 35C everyday for a month or two.

Just got back and holy crap dude, insane hot though I think South Korea Busan was worse last 2 weeks. 

• Like 1

Just now, Z1MZUM said:

Just got back and holy crap dude, insane hot though I think South Korea Busan was worse last 2 weeks. 

You're better off away mate. lol. Potentially 2-6 more weeks of ridiculously hot weather. even with the AC on it's hard to keep it lower than 28C (at least in our house)

Honestly gets annoying taking the desk fan to the toilet with you for a dump, but hey ho what can you do eh? lol

Just now, enaysoft said:

You're better off away mate. lol. Potentially 2-6 more weeks of ridiculously hot weather. even with the AC on it's hard to keep it lower than 28C (at least in our house)

Honestly gets annoying taking the desk fan to the toilet with you for a dump, but hey ho what can you do eh? lol

It was that hot I actually cancelled a few day trips, except Kyoto since I've never been until now. All in the span of one day in South Korea, Constant public safety warnings on the phone, floods, landslides and tragically 40 people drowned in their own cars in a traffic tunnel, This happened literally in the pan of a few hours. I think there was some flash flooding in the Kyushu area. But yeah, everything you said about Japan Summer is true.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...