Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

1 hour ago, Icebrand1270 said:

It's more frustrating when you're told that you are "forcing views on others" by people who force views on others themselves.

Irony!

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

So... that's it then, is it? After all this time, and after everything (both good and bad) we've been through together? It was a pretty damn good run while it lasted, I suppose. Makes me wonder what could've been done to keep that "spark" on your end from burning out. You've repeated that it's not my fault, but what you said just makes me feel like I wasn't good enough for you or somethin'. It's okay, though, 'cause I'm used to not being good enough for anybody. I'm super hurt and confused now, but I'll be fiiiine. :)

Just can't let this whole situation drain me of all my motivation to improve myself and my quality of life, but that'll be easier said than done now. Let this be a reminder for myself to do certain things more for myself than for others, albeit without being entirely selfish or lacking empathy. 😕

I have no mouth, and I must scream.

Edited by Zephrese

15 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

when you get given a free trial of amazon prime they should automatically turn off auto renew, it's dodgy because it catches a lot of people out and they end up paying without even knowing after the trial has ended, I always make sure to turn it straight off but not everyone does

Reading this reminded me I have a trial expiring, and I just checked and it renewed literally today. fml. $13 to save 3 dollars on shipping.

Spoiler

Trying at all to reason or civilly debate with BOTW and TOTK stans online is making me want to hang myself. Any remote amount of criticism, even from people who still enjoy those games (including myself), is just immediately drowned out by the biggest bootlickers and casual cocksuckers known to man. And I thought this shit was bad before BOTW. 😂

Smh, my head. lmao

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 1

I haven't felt motivated to play anything other than PS3 for the past couple of weeks and today I had some motivation as I was going to play COD Ghosts with friends and my plans were shot down by a PS5 software update. So it was back to PS3 for me.

Honestly, I feel like the PS3 is nostalgic safe space for me, where I can just play games and not worry about updates, patches and other modern gaming bullshit.

This isn't exactly a mental health crisis post but what I'm trying to say is, sometimes it's good to step away from things that seem stressful, and the PS3 provides that safe haven in times like that. 

~ Maxine

• Like 1