$50 PSN CARD GIVEAWAY :D!

uVclouDz

I have 10 $50 PSN cards and i'm wanting to giveaway only 1 as the time being because i'll be doing more of these after this giveaway is over! Maybe add some ps+ cards as well on the next one.. who knows..?  :ninja:  

:yay: (IF YOU DO WIN PLEASE MAKE A VIDEO OF YOU REDEEMING THE CODE AND SHOWING THAT IT WORKS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT PEOPLE THINKING IM SOME SCAM WANTING TO DO THIS FOR ATTENTION OR WHATEVER IT MAY BE) :yay:

1. Go to www.youtube.com/AkaiClouDz & subscribe to that channel. (I can check who subscribed and did not so don't play dumb please.) 

2. On that YouTube channel, you will see a video title called 'GTA 5 Online Funny Moments: I'M A BOSS ASS B*TCH.' I want you to like that video. You can watch it if you want if you're bored.. lol

(FINALLY) 3. Click the video link down below for details.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDvvuTsCFDU

WINNER: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/user/1294-killerjazz420/

:highfive: Best of luck to all of you & stay cloudy. :highfive:

-uVclouDz/AkaiClouDz

(UPDATE)

DEADLINE: Jan 23, 2014

(updated 1/21/14)

Edited by uVclouDz

I'm not going to turn down the chance to make $50, especially for something this easy. 

I've done all the requirements.

Also, welcome to PSNP, I hope you enjoy your time here. Since you've got 10 $50 cards to give away, you could spend $10 to become a Premium member here.  B)

Parker

• Like 2

I'm not going to turn down the chance to make $50, especially for something this easy. 

I've done all the requirements.

Also, welcome to PSNP, I hope you enjoy your time here. Since you've got 10 $50 cards to give away, you could spend $10 to become a Premium member here.  B)

Parker

i'd wish i could but i need someone to pay it for me. considering i dont have visa or paypal, etc. 

i'd wish i could but i need someone to pay it for me. considering i dont have visa or paypal, etc. 

Tell you what, I'll pay for your lifetime Premium membership if you give me one of those $50 PSN cards.  :lol:

Seriously though, I hope you can figure out a way to pay for a membership. The Premium benefits are great and you'd be supporting the best gaming community there is.  B)

Parker

• Like 2