Three Legendary Cars trophy [Ford Mark IV Race Car, Jaguar XJ13, and Ferrari 330 P4 '67]

MWYSONG23

1 hour ago, Hendo14Legend said:

Just my thought.

I guess the game is not yet updated for players to obtain this trophy.

Players are required to collect cars like Cafe main story, and play for endurance race to get the cars / buy it from the legendary dealer. 

You will be surprised, but there are no endurance races in GT7 ? this game is a piece of a joke...

I think all this years they were flying all over the world, taking photos for the useless Scapes and blowing money for the wind. 

Edited by Merfolk
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, CrazyAce842 said:

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/25/gran-turismo-7-an-update-from-polyphony-digital/

looks like it’s gonna get easier for us guys, 100 million bank limit, larger selection for cars in the legendary dealership, and more races with increased payouts on harder races

Them finally adding the ability to sell cars is a godsend!

Getting even more hopeful that Legendary Le Mans trophy is related to prizes for endurance races after reading this too!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tsundokuist said:

Them finally adding the ability to sell cars is a godsend!

Getting even more hopeful that Legendary Le Mans trophy is related to prizes for endurance races after reading this too!

If we're selling cars I hope cars becomes prizes for championships or something. That'd be perfect. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CrazyAce842 said:

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/25/gran-turismo-7-an-update-from-polyphony-digital/

looks like it’s gonna get easier for us guys, 100 million bank limit, larger selection for cars in the legendary dealership, and more races with increased payouts on harder races

Thank god they actually took on board the awful decisions they made after patches 1.07/08 and the game in general.

I was honestly quite pissed to not see any endurance races besides the few on the mission events. This is how i use to grind out credits on GT5 to get the higher end cars and forcing us to buy credits is a low blow. The fact you cant even sell cars at the moment is a bummer and them reducing the payout on races and now making a U-turn on it at least gives some glimpses that they do intend to make the game a better experience and so they flipping should, especially for those of us forking out on pre-ordering the game. 

I could go on about a list of other things id like to vent about coming from playing all the previous GT iterations and il be more content when the words on those blogs actually turn into a patch that fixes the issues we all have now.

• Like 2

On 25/03/2022 at 9:29 AM, CrazyAce842 said:

Hope they didnt put it up to 100 millions and not 20 millions anymore, just to sell us cars with a price over the 20millions ><

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CyberGigNico said:

why no one got the trophy? it's only a price problem?

It'd take literally less than a minute to figure out the problem by reading. 

No, it's a rotation problem. Can only buy a few cars at a time and 3 of the right ones haven't been listed yet 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Riiszk said:

It'd take literally less than a minute to figure out the problem by reading. 

No, it's a rotation problem. Can only buy a few cars at a time and 3 of the right ones haven't been listed yet 

sorry, my english sucks.

only these 2 are ok for the trophy?

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 '89

Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 

• Like 1

Just now, CyberGigNico said:

sorry, my english sucks.

Yes, so far they're the most reliable of choices and none of the others seemed to be correct. Just waiting now for a 3rd vehicle 

23 minutes ago, CyberGigNico said:

sorry, my english sucks.

Nobody actually knows which cars are eligible for the trophy. It could even be bugged.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CyberGigNico said:

sorry, my english sucks.

Others have said that these are the two most likely cars so far for the trophy and I agree.

I have a feeling the third might be a Jaguar XJR-9 or Mazda 787B. Those two cars both won 24 hour races and should fall within the same sort of price range.

Right now nobody knows which ones are correct. 917k also won LeMans so it fits the description of the trophy.

The theory that we will have to win them in endurance races is also highly possible, because trophy description says "acquire" not "buy", which can be understood in booth ways. 

Edited by Patrickosan
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

Right now nobody knows which ones are correct. 917k also won LeMans so it fits the description of the trophy.

The theory that we will have to win them in endurance races is also highly possible, because trophy description says "acquire" not "buy", which can be understood in booth ways. 

The 917K didn't have a #24Hr or #LeMan tag despite winning Le Man. It just has #Racing Car and #Midship. Its possible that the tags need to be on a winning car for it to be eligible. The reason for the Porsche not having the tag could be an error by the devs.

I think its possible they could be endurance race rewards too.

My theory - I don't think ANY of the 3 cars have been avaliable yet and all 3 will appear in a future race or event mode. 

Something was probably cut from release as it wasn't ready, very odd to have an unobtainable trophy unless something was cut

1 hour ago, AxillarySloth53 said:

The 917K didn't have a #24Hr or #LeMan tag despite winning Le Man. It just has #Racing Car and #Midship. Its possible that the tags need to be on a winning car for it to be eligible. The reason for the Porsche not having the tag could be an error by the devs.

I think its possible they could be endurance race rewards too.

I'm sure that the trophy can be obtained by buying cars in the Legend Cars dealership as someone has that trophy already (and even the platinum for the EU PS4 version). Someone mentioned on GTPlanet that it's the admin of PlayStationTrophies.org. Apparently he had access to a review copy of the game. I can't confirm that info 100% but since the Three Legendary Cars trophy sits at 0.01% obtained on PSN (both for the PS5 and EU PS4 version of the game), someone has it, whoever it is. The EU PS4 platinum is also at 0.01%.

Nobody on PSNProfiles has the trophy, but on PlayStation Network proper, someone does. Let's not forget that PSNProfiles percentages are based on people who are members of this site, not PlayStation Network as a whole. That's why it says no achievers on here but 0.01% on PSN.

So that rules out the fact that the trophy might be unlocked by some forthcoming event(s).

IMO the trophy will be unlocked by the next Le Mans winner with #LeMans tag that will appear in the Legend Cars dealership, providing you have already bought the C9 and the Mark IV as they both won Le Mans.

The 917K doesn't count because it's the #2 livery (winner of 1970 24h Daytona, not Le Mans). The XJ13 doesn't count either despite having a #LeMans tag since it hasn't won anything (or even raced at all).

I have all 4 cars and no trophy, so despite my thinking being a theory, I think it's sound, at least until proven otherwise :)

I guess we just need to be patient. There are two new cars coming in tonight, maybe we'll be lucky.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Dadu_Westside said:

I'm sure that the trophy can be obtained by buying cars in the Legend Cars dealership as someone has that trophy already (and even the platinum for the EU PS4 version). Someone mentioned on GTPlanet that it's the admin of PlayStationTrophies.org. Apparently he had access to a review copy of the game. I can't confirm that...

I can confirm this is 100000% not true. 

• Like 1