Post Your Desktop

Dreakon139

4 minutes ago, Radgeck said:

@Undead Wolf .Do you have a link to that wallpaper?

Mine:

S9uGhH7.jpg

It didn't notify him so he may not see it. @Undead Wolf <- it'll look like that if it is going to tag someone.

However, is this the link you were looking for?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/094b2a2952e71a16de6594f32ea9fe8b/tumblr_ooov1hFmvI1w567e2o1_1280.jpg

18 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

It didn't notify him so he may not see it. @Undead Wolf <- it'll look like that if it is going to tag someone.

However, is this the link you were looking for?

https://68.media.tumblr.com/094b2a2952e71a16de6594f32ea9fe8b/tumblr_ooov1hFmvI1w567e2o1_1280.jpg

That's the one! Thanks a lot. It seems I still don't understand how to tag people :S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not much but here's mine. Big fan of Star Wars and Coruscant is one of my favorite planets. Also feel free to add me on Steam anyone if you have one, SimplyCody13 or just Simply Cody, my gamerpic is of the Fallout boy. I don't mind, though I play a lot of SPs but I do have a few MPs. Not at ready to launch though.

Image may contain: sky and night

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well after upgrading to Windows 10 (from 7), I think I'm finally about done fixing everything up. ^_^ Although I tweaked so much stuff, it's basically a Windows 7 clone now (the main thing being that horrible start menu, that was a huge eyesore). xD 

VmGLWz3.png

o9madra.png

As for the wallpapers, it cycles through 100+ images (those are just 2 of my favorites). :P 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...