When is this released? (Out now)

Sylvanticore

Greetings all,

Yesterday the trophies for this game along with Demon Tier+ and Xenon Valkyrie+ for the PS5 were added to the website and I have been looking for them on the store (EU) however I do not see them anywhere, I then noticed as of today (6th of April) that people got these trophies as early as 3 weeks ago. Anyone know when this game is set to release on the store?

Thank you.

Edited by Sylvanticore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Sn1per666999 said:

Is it just me or is this version harder than the PS4? I'm struggling far more and after watching vids on youtube it seems my damage is half what theirs is even though I have everything maxed. Either the game was updated or this version is harder or my game is bugged.

Ye, its deffo harder then the ps4 version, It feels like damage has been lowered. I found myself having to buy max of everything before starting the final stage.

Edited by jason_trixta
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/06/2022 at 10:02 PM, jason_trixta said:

It feels like damage has been lowered.

Yeah I agree with this - found myself getting swarmed more in stages 4-6 than on the PS4 & Vita. But for anyone wanting to attempt it, it doesn't make it undoable or massively harder. I've managed to get through everything once I was maxed out - just waiting to find some time to rattle through Arcade mode in one go.

As an aside, I absolutely love this game - a shame that it doesn't often get the praise it deserves. One of the most fun bullet-hell/twin-stick shooters I've ever played.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

yeah the story mode is very hard now because with the mk level 25 i have monsters red resist and take a while to die in the level 5 , but anyway you is more surrounded by more waves , i have register the ps4 arcade one year before on my PS4 run and i see it , more damage to do , more wave's of monster's , especially the final boss on arcade mode on my youtube , take over 15 seconds for killing it on my PS4 , yesterday i got the luck to reach the final boss ,on the ps5 and i shot the boss but he take lower damage , more time for try killing it , after dodging a lot of blue balls i started to lost my life's , i got the game over at 2% life left final boss , but of course i can see it because i played the PS4 version it's really really more hard on the ps5 , i have try the final boss on story mode , i have erika full level / turret full level / everything to maximum , i reached the final boss he take a long time for take a slow damage and trowing at me , the screen of my television is full of red ball's to dodge , FULL SCREEN , i dont think i can kill the final boss on story mode it's too hard...

• 3 months later...
On 1/14/2023 at 3:28 AM, Mouton33 said:

the screen of my television is full of red ball's to dodge

You can destroy the darker red projectiles (not the pink ones) by shooting them. Also, using dynamite will clear the entire screen of projectiles.