Expansion Pack 16 trophies

UPDATE: Thanks to @CookiestMonsterr for info about Bedrock Edition achievements, which concludes that the Expansion Pack 16 trophies will be "It Spreads", "Birthday Song", "With Our Powers Combined!" and "Sneak 100".

Because Minecraft Java Edition has entered Pre-release state, it's safe to say that the new advancements gonna make into PS4 version (some or all of them). Let's take a look at the new advancements and how difficult they are:

• "Birthday Song": Have an allay deliver a cake at a note block.
    • EASY. That one is pretty easy. You need to find allay at Pillager Outpost, give her a cake and than use note block to make the allay drop the cake.
  • "Bukkit Bukkit": Catch a tadpole in a bucket.
    • EASY. That's easy too. You need 2 slimeballs to breed frogs. Then, after frogspawn hatches into tadpoles, simply use bucket on one of them.
  • "It Spreads": Kill a mob near a Sculk Catalyst.
    • EASY. The only difficulty is finding the Ancient City. Then you just need to kill enemy nearby Sculk Catalyst.
  • "Sneak 100": Sneak near a Sculk Sensor or Warden to prevent it from detecting you.

• EASY. After finding the Ancient City and locating Sculk Sensor you need to sneak within 3 blocks from a Sculk Sensor.
  • "When the Squad Hops into Town": Get each frog variant on a lead.

• MEDIUM. That one is tricky, since you're need to three variants of frog: "Temperate", "Cold" and "Warm". The "Temperate" variant can be spawned naturally, but the other two - only by hatching tadpoles in corresponding biomes. After that you need to leash each variant of frog. However, you don't have to leash them all at once, and they can just bind them one at a time. 

• "With Our Powers Combined!": Have all three froglights in your inventory.
    • MEDIUM. That's similar to previous advancement. You still need three types of frog, but now you need to take them into the Nether. To create froglight you need to feed magma cube to a frog. There are three colors of froglight that drop depending on what type of frog kills the magma cube: pearlescent (purple) from warm (white) frogs, verdant (green) from cold (green) frogs and ochre (yellow) from temperate (orange) frogs. For comlpeting this advancement you need to have all three froglights in your inventory.
  • "You've Got a Friend in Me": Have an allay deliver items to you.
    • EASY. This one can be easily done with the "Birthday Song " advancement.

That's it. As you can see, almost all possible trophies are easy. The only advancements that can cause difficulty are advancements related to frogs.

Edited by ilyasinitsa
  • Like 4

https://www.mcbedrock.com/2022/05/04/minecraft-pocket-edition-bedrock-1-19-0-30-31-beta-preview-released/
Under 
Gameplay

• Added Wild Update Achievements; “It spreads”, “Birthday song”, “With our powers combined!”, and “Sneak 100”
    It Spreads - Kill a mob near a Sculk Catalys
    Sneak 100 - Sneak near a Sculk Sensor, Sculk Shrieker or Mob Warden to prevent it from hearing you‌
    Birthday Song - Have an Allay Mob drop a Cake at a Note Block‌
    With Our Powers Combined! - Have all Froglights in your inventory‌ (There are three froglights pearlescent, verdant, and ochre) 

Edited by CookiestMonsterr
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The Birthday Song trophy is very buggy and took me 20mins to get it but a friend of mine was even unluckier and it took him 3hrs to persuade it to pop :(.

Sometimes it won't work, I try a different allay then it works

37 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

for birthday song, i had 2 cakes for it to pop one given to the ally, and one dropped near the note block, they grab the dropped cake and drop the one in their hand when you hit the note.
 trophy popped for me no problem this way.

I did that multiple times and nothing happened :(. When the trophy finally popped, it did so at random when I wasn't doing anything and wasn't even looking at the bird or the music box.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I did that multiple times and nothing happened :(. When the trophy finally popped, it did so at random when I wasn't doing anything and wasn't even looking at bird or the music box.

ok then, i finally got good luck with a glitchy trophy, for a change....

• 4 weeks later...