Diablo IV

LegendExeter

32 minutes ago, Calypox said:

guys, buy the coins for 1,99€ and you can log in, no joke

here on reddit this was discussed and I just tried it

You can get anything from psstore to make it work, even free games.

Edit. Someone already told this.

Edited by prosandude69

Am I missing something or does text chatting not really work?

I have a keyboard I use with Final Fantasy 14, but I can't get into the chat box. I have to go through like three menus to get to the social area, to select a friend to whisper to, then shell out to the PS5s virtual keyboard just to type something. Obviously way too much for casual chit chat while I play with people.

If there's no or very limited text chatting or keyboard support, that's kind of disappointing for a multiplayer game with a chat box lol.

Edit: Just figured out if I press up on the dpad I can use that to get into the chat box at least. I still need to bring up the virtual keyboard to be able to type with my actual keyboard, which sucks but it's enough to maintain a brief conversation with someone between activities.

Edited by Dreakon13

Does the Restore Licenses option work? I had a similar issue with Diablo II recently, i.e., I got an error saying I do not own a valid diablo 2 license, so I went to the dashboard, account options, and I restored the licenses for all my games, and then I could play. 

3 hours ago, Iksde said:

Does the Restore Licenses option work? I had a similar issue with Diablo II recently, i.e., I got an error saying I do not own a valid diablo 2 license, so I went to the dashboard, account options, and I restored the licenses for all my games, and then I could play. 

you still cant play? just go get something free from store click download cancel then launch d4 and enjoy