Gaming for the Animals [EVENT HAS CONCLUDED]

10 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

I’m very happy to find out that Hatoful Boyfriend is eligible for this event, I thought for sure it’d be too short. Fastest time is 1hr 26mins and 50th fastest is 2hr 38mins.

I’m using my vote for the Hawksbill Turtle (my 1 year olds favourite animal, after dogs)
225384fdcb78efb5509bafb18f781e51a8394f63

I was hoping to finish Abzu for the event too, but apparently the fastest time is 18 minutes (how?!) and 50th fastest is still under an hour. I guess Stray will be next instead.

I'm really sorry, but Hawksbill Turtles are not in the list, at least not in adult form. Would it be okay if I put your list towards the Hawksbill Bale instead?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

So that's five games. Are we going with this only ten games allowed new rule or whats up?

I believe so yes, I messaged MissShake about this the other day since I was on my 10th game already. Had more I wanted to do but yeah, 10 games and you're done, so vote wisely and don't go wild like I did hehe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the1andonly654 said:

And two stacks of Wytchwood, which has a goat as one of the main characters (and quite a few more animals in supporting roles). Now, the PS5 version has 2 people beating it in seconds/minutes, but it is because trophies in Wytchwood are glitched in a way that they likely won't pop until you restart the game (and maybe go offline). This has affected me in the PS5 version with a few trophies and I assume the fast completion times are due to them playing the game, getting all the trophy requirements (while the actual trophies didn't pop due to the glitch), then restarting and popping them all at once. It is literally impossible to finish this game legit in less than 1.5 hours and there is no autopop of any sort. So I guess it's up to the OP if this is acceptable 1f601.png

Seems like a pretty weird situation so I'll go ahead and count them :)

2 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

So that's five games. Are we going with this only ten games allowed new rule or whats up?

Yes, this is the new rule and the op has been edited to say as such. Use the next five votes wisely! :)

• Like 1