Just now, EmperorZetta said:

That Mummy game from a few years ago was awesome! But I'm pretty sure WayForward isn't involved with this one.

Oh, I'm sure there are some good ones out there. But for every good one I bet you can find 10 awful ones.

• Like 2

Outright Games definitely know how to get a license. I Unironically like the licensed and tie-in games as I missed all of them back in the PS2/3 era. Never a fan of a game having more gold than silver than bronze though but that’s just me being facetious 

2 minutes ago, toothboss said:

Getting this game next week hopefully, so I might make a quick guide. I like Outright Games, and basically play all the new ones that drop. Simple and easy kids games with good trophies, but very pricey for a few hours of gameplay.

Most of them have dropped to reasonable prices in time and make for great introductory games for people first learning the motor skills of playing video games with characters they might know. 
The first Paw Patrol game was a great platformer for my kid. 

10 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Most of them have dropped to reasonable prices in time and make for great introductory games for people first learning the motor skills of playing video games with characters they might know. 
The first Paw Patrol game was a great platformer for my kid. 

Yea I agree, but I don't pay for them because I have GameFly, but still $40 to start is a bit much imo. Getting it on sale for a holiday or birthday for your kid is good though. So far I have enjoyed every game they have released that I have 100% Made a couple guides as well, but still enjoyable to turn your brain off and chill haha.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, oswald41 said:

I see you got the trophy what level did you get it on?

I dont remember the exact level. Its one of the levels that unlocks when the bar of an area drops to 0%. Its in the middle section, and it towards the top of the screen. Play all the other ones to unlock it. 

On 7/26/2022 at 1:08 PM, RoaringMdog18 said:

I dont remember the exact level. Its one of the levels that unlocks when the bar of an area drops to 0%. Its in the middle section, and it towards the top of the screen. Play all the other ones to unlock it. 

I think that might be the one I just got it on.  It was the first side mission for the second area.  It's called "Daily Square Side Mission."  It's mostly flying and dodging cars.  An area with a few enemies before the first checkpoint and again at the end.  The enemies are all easy to dodge.

I thought mine glitched for a minute, though, because the trophy didn't pop.   I was about to take my save out of the cloud and try again, but I checked my trophies and it was unlocked.  The notification just never came on the screen.   I've noticed issues with the upgrade trophies too, they pop really late, so you may need to let the game sit for a bit after fully upgrading something and keep cloud saves just in case.

Also, have a cloud save before you try the side mission for the Lexbot Lover trophy.  If you finish the level it will lock and you can't replay it immediately.

Edit:  I just noticed that the side missions don't have different names.   The one I got the Lexbot Lover trophy on was the one right above story mission 8.

Edited by DoctorBaofu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/10/2022 at 5:31 PM, sealightbreeze said:

The easiest way to get this, is in the middle section directly above number eight. It’s on me of the side missions -when the meter which is zero. It’s more or less a race but there’s no robots at the end. Way easier than other ways I’ve seen done 

This is by far the easiest level. Avoid the enemies and the point balloons/floating lexbot as well. Score absolutely zero points.

• Like 1