Platinum bugged?

MysticMase

I upgraded all skill trees and what not but I haven’t seen any goodly weapons or curses of the highest level. Today I started another playthrough. Hopefully some of the trophies will pop this time. Otherwise I will rage and leave the game because I am frustrated.

Here is my list with glitched/bugged trophies.

- Teach a lamb to fish: I only need 2 fish (octopus and squid) but I don’t have the fishing ritual.

- Transmute: I also need these two fish for the All Fleece trophy.
- Weapons of Plenty: All weapons -> (Haven’t seen godly weapons yet.)

- Curses of Plenty: All curses -> every skill tree is maxed out.
- I know, snails hopefully come with the next patch. -> last follower skin I need

- Weighter of Souls - Sacrifice 20 Followers -> I am not sure but I think I have to be more brutal and sacrifice a lot more of my members. Old age is not a sacrifice. :D

Leader of the Crusade: Does anyone know what the 5 locations are? I think I found all locations on the map and I also beat all the 5 bosses in the five areas. So, I am kind of confused and I am assuming that this trophy is also glitched. Any information about that is appreciated.

Hopefully the patch arrives soon. (This game could have been a Game Of The Year contender but its current state deminishes my excitement.

Edited by scoreaddict

On 8/21/2022 at 3:34 AM, Infected Elite said:

i got the spider card by ignoring him in the hub world

On 8/21/2022 at 3:43 AM, Nameless600 said:

Was this on a fresh save? Or after he started glitching?

I had no issue with this card. But they addressed it in patch 1.0.10 (Steam), so we can expect a fix for this.

• Fixed issue where spider trader doesn’t give the tarot card when they should

Edited by BloodyRutz

9 hours ago, scoreaddict said:

I upgraded all skill trees and what not but I haven’t seen any goodly weapons or curses of the highest level. Today I started another playthrough. Hopefully some of the trophies will pop this time. Otherwise I will rage and leave the game because I am frustrated.

Here is my list with glitched/bugged trophies.

- Teach a lamb to fish: I only need 2 fish (octopus and squid) but I don’t have the fishing ritual.

- Transmute: I also need these two fish for the All Fleece trophy.
- Weapons of Plenty: All weapons -> (Haven’t seen godly weapons yet.)

- Curses of Plenty: All curses -> every skill tree is maxed out.
- I know, snails hopefully come with the next patch. -> last follower skin I need

- Weighter of Souls - Sacrifice 20 Followers -> I am not sure but I think I have to be more brutal and sacrifice a lot more of my members. Old age is not a sacrifice. :D

Leader of the Crusade: Does anyone know what the 5 locations are? I think I found all locations on the map and I also beat all the 5 bosses in the five areas. So, I am kind of confused and I am assuming that this trophy is also glitched. Any information about that is appreciated.

Hopefully the patch arrives soon. (This game could have been a Game Of The Year contender but its current state deminishes my excitement.

Leader of the Crusade is glitched actually but not always, it's bugged for me in the first playthrough of mine even before psnprofile update the trophies for the ps4 version then later i know that i'm missing this trophy tho, what i did is started a new fresh save and just opened all 5 location to get it.

1 hour ago, Tauphraim said:

I can't get the last skin of darkwood too (+ the snail). I think it's the mouse / rat.

I can't buy it at the darkwood shop (soldout) and i did several runs in darkwood to free new followers but I never get this skin.

Does anyone have the same bug ?

Upon reaching The Lonely Shack, look for piles of firewood just to the left of the shack and scavenge around it to find the Rat Follower Skin you can pick up

2 hours ago, Tauphraim said:

Thank you, when you know, it was easy to see :-)

Now, I'm waiting for snail skin and tarot card patch...

Yeah, the snail update will be interesting since when you first enter Anura you will find about 1-2 snails in every room. When you are done with the game and go back you will find exactly ZERO snails ?. I rather not play the game a third time due to glitches. I had to start from scratch because I could not get the last doctrine. Probably a rare bug but it was impossible.

I guess iI was lucky with the tarot cards and it worked fine but I had to restart them game many many times. Sometimes the game get stuck in rituals and sometimes small enemies got infinite healing. If I didnt one-shot the enemy it was no way to kill it. The game could have been great ?

2 hours ago, NoiizeR- said:

when you first enter Anura you will find about 1-2 snails in every room. When you are done with the game and go back you will find exactly ZERO snails ?.

What I'm wondering is: Why does no one have the Full Flock trophy yet if there's enough snails at the beginning of the game? People have done multiple playthroughs also. ?

Seeing scoreaddict's post tho, I'm definitely waiting on the first patch although I really wanna play, because I'm not planning on doing multiple repeats and really wanna enjoy the game and not end up being frustrated by it.

I've tried it on PC, it's great fun!

Yesterday i finished the game, i started directly infront of the third boss and maaaaan now i know what everybody meant by bugs at the end.

Before the first two bosses everthing runs smooth and works very well but after defeating the third one the game goes crazy.

At one point i couldn't finish one single ritual, it started and i got the points but it did'nt finish so i had to reload, i needed to close the game and start it again to do so.

Akward bugs, why just at the end?

Nevertheless i beat the final boss an now a little cleanup, i really hope i can get the stupid snail without restart the game.....

49 minutes ago, Durandart said:

Yesterday i finished the game, i started directly infront of the third boss and maaaaan now i know what everybody meant by bugs at the end.

Before the first two bosses everthing runs smooth and works very well but after defeating the third one the game goes crazy.

At one point i couldn't finish one single ritual, it started and i got the points but it did'nt finish so i had to reload, i needed to close the game and start it again to do so.

Akward bugs, why just at the end?

Nevertheless i beat the final boss an now a little cleanup, i really hope i can get the stupid snail without restart the game.....

Sadly they fixed the ps4 version only... for the ps5 patch they said soon, so you can plat the ps4 version right now but for the ps5 it's still bugged.

PS5 patch is live! Obviously the snails are fixed. I also had a save file at 95 days, 16 hours and never received the quest to unlock the "Poop recipe" However as soon as i spawned in on the new patch one of my followers decided to ask almost as soon as i got in. So they fixed that as well for those wondering! 

• Like 2

The update  broke my game or something IDK...

It tries to install 1.004 and keeps giving an unknown error.

When trying to start the game without the update it doesn't start at all...

edit: reinstalling fixed it obviously. 5 snails in less then minutes found in the second area :) 

Edited by Deluziion90

• 2 weeks later...

I've gone through the game on PS4 twice now and both Weapons of Plenty and Curses of Plenty will not pop for me. On the first playthrough, I used the sacrifice ritual, and the trophy guide says this can cause them to bug out. So on a brand new playthrough, I only ever used sermons to unlock all weapons and curses. Still nothing popped. This is so frustrating. On the ps4 version, I only need these two trophies, and on the ps5 version, I only need Helob's tarot card. >.> Absolutely ridiculous. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm playing on a ps5 and I'm encountering some problems with the plat as well.

Im only missing the "Full Deck" trophy which requires you to get all the tarot cards. That being said, I'm missing only ONE CARD (#36) which you get it from the spider dude, after purchasing 5 of his followers in the dungeons. (Those you buy from your base don't count)

I purchased more than 30 followers from him in my runs, but still no card was obtained, and it's kinda sad to get cøckblocked for the plat by only one card.

I was looking at their social media accounts so i can contact with them about it, but all seem to be dead for over a month....

Anyone have any ideas on how we can let them know?

22 hours ago, BlackPhantom1394 said:

I'm playing on a ps5 and I'm encountering some problems with the plat as well.

Im only missing the "Full Deck" trophy which requires you to get all the tarot cards. That being said, I'm missing only ONE CARD (#36) which you get it from the spider dude, after purchasing 5 of his followers in the dungeons. (Those you buy from your base don't count)

I purchased more than 30 followers from him in my runs, but still no card was obtained, and it's kinda sad to get cøckblocked for the plat by only one card.

I was looking at their social media accounts so i can contact with them about it, but all seem to be dead for over a month....

Anyone have any ideas on how we can let them know?

Sir, please xD this Tweet is 6 Days old.