Trophy Thoughts?

cferguson9595

3 hours ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

and do we racing or just manage and look ?

From what I saw in the videos it is only about managing your team, when it comes to driving it's the AI.

You can give them orders to attack or others of corse.

I am pretty exited about this game as a F1-Fan. I was suprised that it comes to PS5 as well. Could have sworn I heard it is just PS4. ?

This game looks very interesting as I jumped off with not buying the new F1 22, after seeing the horrible AI in a friends livestream.

Can't wait to to give my commands to my favourite driver, Fernando Alonso! :awesome:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kirilianov said:

From what I saw in the videos it is only about managing your team, when it comes to driving it's the AI.

You can give them orders to attack or others of corse.

I am pretty exited about this game as a F1-Fan. I was suprised that it comes to PS5 as well. Could have sworn I heard it is just PS4. 1f605.png

This game looks very interesting as I jumped off with not buying the new F1 22, after seeing the horrible AI in a friends livestream.

Can't wait to to give my commands to my favourite driver, Fernando Alonso! :awesome:

So am I!

On 8/18/2022 at 3:19 AM, willmill97 said:

Looks like a 10 hour platinum at max, shame. A list to keep the Jumping Food series fans happy with how quick it seems. 

I'm all for a shorter plat in this case, because I'd rather be playing the mainline game for fun anyway.  But I'm probably in the minority not caring about rarities etc.

Prefer to do my own thing in sports/sim games, so an inobtrusive plat is golden for me.

Edited by pro_cow_tipper
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, iQsFlashback said:

Finished the first season and won constructors, neither trophy for winning constructor or completing a full season popped :(

Does anyone have similar issues?

Yeah same issue on my end.  Complete a full season randomly popped in the second season after I assigned 18 engineers and that trophy popped but no luck with the constructor's trophy randomly popping yet.  

EDIT: And just as I post that and am jumping into a race weekend the constructor's trophy popped randomly ?  So just try doing some stuff in your second season and hopefully they will pop for you too.  For others might be a good idea to make a manual save point before the final race of the season.

Just the pit crew left to the platinum.  Made the mistake of having the pit crew development on balanced instead of just one category.  

Edited by Hayabusa85
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, iQsFlashback said:

Finished the first season and won constructors, neither trophy for winning constructor or completing a full season popped :(

Does anyone have similar issues?

Yes, I have the same issue

edit: reloaded my save and played the last race again and got the trophy

Edited by Werderfan04

I got the problem, here's the thing.

There are 3 trophies: "First Of Many", "Drivers' Champion" and "Constructors' Champion".

It is impossible to make 2 of them drop at the same moment. DSo, what you must do, is to got a back-up save just before your last race.

Just load your save and finish the season, repeat 2 times, and you'll got all your trophies.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Any tips on how to get

State Of The Art

I've been pumping a lot of money in my car upgrades the whole season and only got it to 4/5. 

Started Season 2 but I'm really low on cash to even upgrade it to 5.

Playing with Red Bull. Started the first race in S2 but got owned by everyone thanks to all the money issues ?

Edit:

Started a new game with Ferrari, problem was I just spended everything on factory as well. Now I'm in the 40mils halfway the season.

Edited by Deluziion90

• 6 months later...