Speed Run Videos

Parker

I've been on a bit of a speed run binge lately and I figured I'd come to the PSNP community to share some of my favorites and to see what some of yours are too. 

I really enjoy watching these videos because not only is the gameplay amazing but they also explain some of how the tricks work as well as just some general things about the consoles. Plus Awesome Games Done Quick is for a great cause as well. 

Post some of your favorites. 

Parker

• Like 1

Although, it's only normal time attack, still freaking very impressive.  Check out the final colossi to blow your mind.

Holy shit. I've finished Shadow of The Colossus more times than I care to count (on both the PS2 and PS3) so I started watching the final battle thinking, "Nah it can't be that much of a mind-blow." Boy, was I wrong. That is feckin' insane how he makes it up the final Colossus so quickly, nevermind with such a relatively small grip meter and with the Colossus' crazy hand movements. 

I've never seen or heard this guys before, but I think I may just subscribe after watching that video.

Saw this not too long ago. The guy did pretty good, even though he did get screwed over at a couple of parts.

My favorite Fallout 3 speed run for the part where the guy uses a shirt to jump over The Citadel.

Holy shit. I've finished Shadow of The Colossus more times than I care to count (on both the PS2 and PS3) so I started watching the final battle thinking, "Nah it can't be that much of a mind-blow." Boy, was I wrong. That is feckin' insane how he makes it up the final Colossus so quickly, nevermind with such a relatively small grip meter and with the Colossus' crazy hand movements. 

I've never seen or heard this guys before, but I think I may just subscribe after watching that video.

Oh, if you're a fan of SotC, you need to watch the whole thing.  You will be mesmerized by what this guy does on some of the colossi.