6th Sound Shapes List

RobThanatos

Ok so to get a platinum on the (eu) version I need to make a account (eu) and buy then switch back to (na) account!?! But I read i have to make the (eu) account primary then! how can it be i seen people have 5 platinum from american so not sure why it says to switch it to (eu) primary ?? Do you know how this works (accounts???

you know what else is pathetic? Hiding games to help increase your completion %-see how easy it is to throw out insults

Here's the deal everyone. Stop criticizing people for how they play games. If people want to double/triple/quintuple plat games that's fine. If people want to play family friendly or kids games that's fine. If people only want to play RPGs or FPS games that's fine.

As long as you aren't hacking plats then people shouldn't really care all that much how you get a platinum. If you don't like the fact that they are doing it well I guess don't visit their checklists or accounts but beyond that stop complaining about it. 

Not once have I ever cared about my completion percentage, the only reason I have hidden games is because I have a few games with unattainable trophies, (FIFA09, BFBC1 etc)

But what people seem to forget is gaming isn't all about trophies, it's about fun as well. Playing a game that you really hate (Hannah montanna for example) just to get trophies is sad. By all means, if someone wants to waste their time, let them; it's their life being wasted at the end of the day.

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 4

Not once have I ever cared about my completion percentage, the only reason I have hidden games is because I have a few games with unattainable trophies, (FIFA09, BFBC1 etc)

But what people seem to forget is gaming isn't all about trophies, it's about fun as well. Playing a game that you really hate (Hannah montanna for example) just to get trophies is sad. By all means, if someone wants to waste their time, let them; it's their life being wasted at the end of the day.

I enjoyed playing Sound Shapes 4 times, i enjoyed playing Demon Souls 3 times, I even enjoyed playing Hannah Montana. You need to start enjoying your life bro, live easy, let things flow. 

I also have every FIFA and COD plat too, and they are basically the same anyways. 

Peace.

Connman88

• Like 1

If you didn't care about completion percentage you wouldn't hide games, simple as that.

But anyways what you seem to forget is that gaming is whatever you want it to be, that is what is great about it. I mean for someone who finds getting trophies sad you have some interesting plats. I mean how is leaving your PS3 on over night for days and days to get the Mortal Kombat plat any sadder than the Hannah Montana plat?

Seriously dude, don't judge other people's trophy habbits when your list can be picked apart pretty quickly to make you look just as sad.

I guess you're right, I can't judge other people's trophy habits. I admit I'm wrong there, but hand on my heart, I have never cared about my completion %, I don't even know what mine is haha, having a game on my list that I can't physically at least attempt to plat, I'll hide. I'm not going to make the mistake of putting on FIFA 10 on there so I won't be hiding anything again..

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 1