delisting and servers shutting down on September 30th.

cb_zen

3 hours ago, POEman553 said:

Question for people going for the Platinum for this: Would it be easier to do the campaign trophies first (Cosmic/Galaxy Cup stuff) than to dive straight into online trophies? Seeing the comment about AI becoming harder the higher the level you are has me wondering.

Also is there any idle timer? I have 4 consoles (2 PS4s and 2 PS5s - yes I know) so I literally could load the game on all 4 and probably have an easier time with interceptions and not dealing with AI.

Damn, I started first the MP trophies. Anyway... Maybe later I can simply delete the save, who knows :D.

Regarding idle kick - there is none :D. Your alts. can stay entire game without even moving once :].

(Same setup here 2xPS4, 2xPS5, but only two screens atm so... :P).

Another thing:

I just realised that while using weapon "Mag Beam" commentator is saying "Interception"... Possible that this also counts?...

Edit: Nope, it for sure doesn't count. I had a daily challenge for both at the same time interception and grabbing the ball with "Mag Beam" - only the second one increased.

Edit 2: Goals scored during "pre-match phase" counts towards the trophies related.

Edit 3: Jesus, only just a second ago I realized hat there is statistic "Interceptions" in the summary after the game :D.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Question for people going for the Platinum for this: Would it be easier to do the campaign trophies first (Cosmic/Galaxy Cup stuff) than to dive straight into online trophies? Seeing the comment about AI becoming harder the higher the level you are has me wondering.

Also is there any idle timer? I have 4 consoles (2 PS4s and 2 PS5s - yes I know) so I literally could load the game on all 4 and probably have an easier time with interceptions and not dealing with AI.

I'm at 42 online wins and the AI is still a joke compared to the AI on the Gold difficulty campaign.

7 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

Hey Smash, a faster method to 100 wins using 2 consoles: Quit the match with your secondary console as soon as the match starts. 

You must be kidding me...

Edit: Yeah, that works

(facepalm...)

Thanks Amigo! You save my sanity again :D.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

Nope 1f602.png You can quit as soon as the countdown starts if I remember correctly. Do not leave the game during the warm-up, doing it there does not count. :highfive:

LOL!!!

After two quits now game on my alt. is showing a text box!!!

"AN ACCOUNT FOR PLAYSTATION NETWORK DOES NOT MEET THE MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED"

AND I CAN NOT JOIN THE GAME!!!

:D Thanks a lot!

:P:P

Edit: Ok, works again :P.

Edited by Smashero

Just now, Smashero said:

LOL!!!

After two quits now game on my alt. is showing a text box!!!

"AN ACCOUNT FOR PLAYSTATION NETWORK DOES NOT MEET THE MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED"

AND I CAN NOT JOIN THE GAME!!!

:D Thanks a lot!

Really? I never got an error like that. Neither did my boosting partner or other players I recommended the same to. ?

26 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

Really? I never got an error like that. Neither did my boosting partner or other players I recommended the same to. 1f643.png

Yeah, happened first time to me too. Will upload it later.

Edited by Smashero

40 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

Hey Smash, a faster method to 100 wins using 2 consoles: Quit the match with your secondary console as soon as the match starts. 

Lol, I was doing matches legit myself too. Good tip ?

it helps that I never lose though and the game is quite fun (even if it is unpolished asf).

• Like 3

Why I never check the easiest and most obvious solutions :/ Oh well :P.

OK, MP done! As usual: Thank You all for your tips and help! I assume that we will meet again soon completing some other "unexpected" shutdown ;).

Damn, looks that I have quite good time so far (11h, all MP and some miscs done, but all cups remained...).

Nah, I am too tired, will try to finish this title tomorrow.

@JorgeSleep Screenshot:

Ipdnbxz.jpg

2 minutes ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

So online will would be faster with an alt that you quit with as soon as the mat h starts?

Totally. I just saved like 3h. It could be more for sure if I would start earlier... 

Edited by Smashero

10 hours ago, Smashero said:

Yep, you are right.

I am playing against my alt. + 1 bot vs me + 1 bot :P, so it is super easy. Just afraid that I will not get the interceptions that way, but maybe I will simply boost them later with somebody :P.

Started some minutes ago, got 6 wins streak so far.

Btw guys! Yesterday this title had 12 URs, today only 7. Soon the plat will be above 5%, c;mon, you broke it :P.

Already close to 5% unfortunately haha, but still a neat game to plat. Thanks to @CHBESEN for the shutdown info and thus letting us discover it ?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Totally. I just saved like 3h. It could be more for sure if I would start earlier... 

That's good to know, it definitely won't stay UR but will likely have less than 100 achievers. Do you recommend the game? Is it fun playing it normal?

Edited by Suicide_Tortuga
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

That's good to know, it definitely won't stay UR but will likely have less than 100 achievers. Do you recommend the game? Is it fun playing it normal?

Honestly... After all those craps I have done in my life... Nah, it is not :/

It is same type of game like "Way of Redemption" or "Strikers Edge". Nothing special. Just if you want to have a "quick" and "easy" plat, but not "Jumping food" or "Press X to plat" style.

Normally I would never buy it, but I was hoping for at least A FEW URs!

But!!!

:D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, xJnoOoN said:

i cant find my alt no matter what I'm doing I even tried with two internet and did the region select still unable to match with it

Start to search with your alt. Wait until the progress bar reach the green triangle and only then start to search with your main.

59 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

For the 100 wins, will a quit method work? My partner had a glitch in the game and he had to quit, and it said for me Victory. Has anyone tested the quit method for the wins all the way?

It works but the person quitting's game will fuck up sometimes and you have to restart.

The other person can usually just mash X to get through all the after match BS and sit on find a match.

I had issues with my alt connecting to my main occasionally but if you notice you haven't match made in about 5 seconds then one person (or both) cancels and re-searches twice. You want one person to queue up and then be unexplicably removed from the queue (it'll look like they aren't in queue at all immediately), afterwards and it'll reconnect the two accounts one that person searches again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SajoAtine said:

It works but the person quitting's game will fuck up sometimes and you have to restart.

The other person can usually just mash X to get through all the after match BS and sit on find a match.

I had issues with my alt connecting to my main occasionally but if you notice you haven't match made in about 5 seconds then one person (or both) cancels and re-searches twice. You want one person to queue up and then be unexplicably removed from the queue (it'll look like they aren't in queue at all immediately), afterwards and it'll reconnect the two accounts one that person searches again.

Thanks for confirming. That will speed up the progress faster :)

14 hours ago, POEman553 said:

There's a limit to doing the quit method. For the trophies to pop on 25/50/100 wins, you have to play a match and score goals for the trophies to pop. That happened to a friend of mine boosting on this game.

Actually my 100th win trophy popped when I quit with my alt. so... Maybe I was just lucky.