WILD HEARTS (February 17, 2023) - a new game by Koei Tecmo studio Omega Force

ziggypossum

sz58g1I.jpg

Electronic Arts and Omega Force hunting game titled WILD HEARTS, reveal trailer set for September 28

"An epic adventure set in a fantasy world inspired by feudal Japan."

Publisher Electronic Arts and Koei Tecmo studio Omega Force will premiere the reveal trailer for WILD HEARTS, the official title of its recently announced “next great hunting game” set in “fantasy feudal Japan,” on September 28 at 7:00 a.m. PT / 10:00 a.m. ET / 23:00 JST. You will be able to watch it on YouTube.

“Prepare for an epic adventure set in a fantasy world inspired by feudal Japan,” reads the trailer premiere description.

“Developed by Omega Force, the Japanese studio behind Dynasty Warriors, in partnership with Electronic Arts.”

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/09/electronic-arts-and-omega-force-hunting-game-titled-wild-hearts-reveal-trailer-set-for-september-28

Edited by ziggypossum
OK
  • Like 3

Looks like I imagined it, a decent looking Monster Hunter competitor with a unique twist. These mechanical things will make it stand out gameplay-wise. 

Will it be good enogh to reach MH highs? We'll see, but I doubt it.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 1

On 26/09/2022 at 5:22 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Dynasty Warriors dev? EA as the publisher? What could possibly go wrong?

Of course, the answer is EVERYTHING, but I still give a look to anything from the musou folks.

Unless they give them enough freedom they'll probably streamline it way to much for the masses .

Wild Hearts Hands-On Preview: Gorgeous Monster Hunting with Building

Hunt nature-infused beasts in beautiful environments with flashy weapons and Karakuri in Wild Hearts.

https://www.ign.com/articles/wild-hearts-hands-on-preview-gorgeous-monster-hunting-with-building

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Rufy21050 said:

Seems grindy. Game looks great though. The trophy icons could have been a bit better but then again i see them once and never go check again.

Also wish the promo art was the cover but either way, i can't wait for this!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sikutai said:

It's a shame it came out so soon after Monster Hunter Rise. I can't play two Monster Hunter games at the same time, and Sunbreak is coming soon.

Same here, it’s horrible timing. I was intending to buy this but then the Monster Hunter Rise port was announced so of course I had to buy MH Rise & by the time my awful RNG lets me unlock all the crown trophies, no doubt Sunbreak will be right round the corner. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...