Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

I just came online and synced my trophies after earning the first one in Dissection on PS4 (playing on PS5).

Once I updated PSNP, ALL of my trophies that are on PS3, PS4, and Vita are instantly hidden?!

When I go to my profile, I’m not seeing any sort of penalty or restrictions mentioned, and I’ve definitely NOT used any sort of unauthorized software.

Is this a website glitch of sorts? Anyone else experiencing this right now?

On 9/11/2023 at 9:10 PM, BlindMango said:

Looks like you just needed to earn a new trophy and update your profile by typing your name on the website homepage.

THANK YOU!!! This resolved it!!!

I earned another trophy in Dissection, synced them on PSN, then logged out of PSNP, typed in my name on the homepage, and clicked Update User.

It successfully showed everything as it should be, so I logged in, and voila! All my trophies and proper milestones have returned!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cahike82 said:

I changed my username over a month ago and until now my trophies dont show at my new profile :( I dont know what else to do... someone please help me?

All of your trophies are set to private (or only viewable by friends) on PSN. You'll need to go to the first page of this thread for directions on unhiding them

hi, little problem, when i try to update my profil, i see all my game exept ps5 are hidden now, i not change my console setting and when i try to update in differente forum ( psntl and psthc ) have nothing hide is just for psnp

https://(URL not allowed)/user/view/IzunaGaiden#games

https://www.psthc.fr/profil-psn-IzunaGaiden.htm

edit : now that work

Edited by IzunaGaiden

I was playing corpse party for my next platinum trophy and i stumbled upon something weird. I got pop up that i got trophy "Halfway Point" but it absolutely didn't count on my profile. I even have trophy shot from getting this trophy but i dont have this trophy on profile. What to do with this?

3 minutes ago, KarmaForHire said:

Hey sorry if this isn’t the right spot for this question i’m new to the site, i set up and account about 2 days ago and my trophy’s haven’t appeared on my account i was just wondering if i’ve done something wrong or haven’t done something needed to be done 

Not the thread for it but you have your account privated that’s why

Edited by JCP3953

5 minutes ago, KarmaForHire said:

Hey sorry if this isn’t the right spot for this question i’m new to the site, i set up and account about 2 days ago and my trophy’s haven’t appeared on my account i was just wondering if i’ve done something wrong or haven’t done something needed to be done 

1 minute ago, JCP3953 said:

Not the thread for it but you have your account privated that’s why

Moved your posts to the correct thread.

• Like 1

Hello, Idk if it's the right place, but it's worth a shot, I'm trying to Platinum all Ratchet games before Rift Apart and have the list in chronological order, sort of

Back in September I started with Ratchet And Clank: Full Frontal Assault (or Q-Force in the EU Version) thing is, I was playing back and forth in different systems, Main PS3, 2nd PS3, then tried a bit in my bro's Vita, there wasn't any problem since an USB backup save, because the prior game I got the Platinum, R&C: All For One, for some reason did a reset on my savedata and was forced to start from 0, so I was prepared just in case

On the 15th of September I got the last trophy after mindlessly grinding boost miles for the Ironmadman trophy but the Platinum never popped, I freaked out and first thing I did was sync every system where I was playing the game, but I only got the trophy list shown as 100% but without the Platinum 🤦‍♂️

Today, after helping boosting the online trophies with a person that needed them, the game suddenly granted me the the Platinum Trophy which shows as unlocked today (October 25th, 2023 - 2:39PM GMT-3), more than a month after getting Ironmadman (September 15th, 2023 - 7:22PM GMT-3) 

Questions would be, is this a first time or it's normal?, it was a game problem, my PS3 or the fact that I was playing in different systems while unlocking trophies? Also, now the trophy list is complete but the days gap between last trophy and Platinum make no sense, more than 30 days of difference 😅

2 hours ago, LeonStJohn said:

Hello, Idk if it's the right place, but it's worth a shot, I'm trying to Platinum all Ratchet games before Rift Apart and have the list in chronological order, sort of

Back in September I started with Ratchet And Clank: Full Frontal Assault (or Q-Force in the EU Version) thing is, I was playing back and forth in different systems, Main PS3, 2nd PS3, then tried a bit in my bro's Vita, there wasn't any problem since an USB backup save, because the prior game I got the Platinum, R&C: All For One, for some reason did a reset on my savedata and was forced to start from 0, so I was prepared just in case

On the 15th of September I got the last trophy after mindlessly grinding boost miles for the Ironmadman trophy but the Platinum never popped, I freaked out and first thing I did was sync every system where I was playing the game, but I only got the trophy list shown as 100% but without the Platinum 🤦‍♂️

Today, after helping boosting the online trophies with a person that needed them, the game suddenly granted me the the Platinum Trophy which shows as unlocked today (October 25th, 2023 - 2:39PM GMT-3), more than a month after getting Ironmadman (September 15th, 2023 - 7:22PM GMT-3) 

Questions would be, is this a first time or it's normal?, it was a game problem, my PS3 or the fact that I was playing in different systems while unlocking trophies? Also, now the trophy list is complete but the days gap between last trophy and Platinum make no sense, more than 30 days of difference 😅

Sounds like you unintentionally did timestamp manipulation, sadly this will most likely get you flagged, unless you have video proof you might want to hide it

53 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

Sounds like you unintentionally did timestamp manipulation, sadly this will most likely get you flagged, unless you have video proof you might want to hide it

I don't even know what's that 😅

Ok, I don't want to hide the trophies since I didn't do anything wrong, I mean if I did, It wasn't a conscious decision to do it 🤷‍♂️

What kind of video is needed for proof that I didn't intentionally do something bad? 

11 minutes ago, LeonStJohn said:

I don't even know what's that 😅

Ok, I don't want to hide the trophies since I didn't do anything wrong, I mean if I did, It wasn't a conscious decision to do it 🤷‍♂️

What kind of video is needed for proof that I didn't intentionally do something bad? 

The issue is, this site doesnt allow these kind of trophies if timestamp manipulation is involved intentional or not

If you don't already have a video then it might be too late for one

6 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

The issue is, this site doesnt allow these kind of trophies if timestamp manipulation is involved intentional or not

If you don't already have a video then it might be too late for one

Oh, it has to be like in the moment it happened? Damn, I didn't even thought about that, was more annoyed at the fact that the Platinum didn't pop, so I shut everything off and left the PS3 off for days 

So, I'm screwed 🤦‍♂️ guess my only option is to hide the game 😕

Thanks for the answer

7 minutes ago, LeonStJohn said:

Oh, it has to be like in the moment it happened? Damn, I didn't even thought about that, was more annoyed at the fact that the Platinum didn't pop, so I shut everything off and left the PS3 off for days 

So, I'm screwed 🤦‍♂️ guess my only option is to hide the game 😕

Thanks for the answer

what game is it again? i was going through your lists and couldn't  find one with the odd platinum

7 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

what game is it again? i was going through your lists and couldn't  find one with the odd platinum

Ratchet Full Frontal Assault, yeah I had to unlock another trophy in order to update and now it shows the complete list 

Additional info, the Platinum popped when me and the person that needed the trophies did 1 ranked match, which it is the third trophy I unlocked back in September 

Edited by LeonStJohn
Additional info

8 minutes ago, LeonStJohn said:

Ratchet Full Frontal Assault, yeah I had to unlock another trophy in order to update and now it shows the complete list 

Yeah, that will most likely get you flagged as it almost looks like cfw usage, definetly unintentional timestamp manipulation, its up to you, keep it on and risk a flag that most likely wont be lifted or hide it now to protect your profile on here