Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

1 minute ago, JCP3953 said:

Yeah, that will most likely get you flagged as it almost looks like cfw usage, definetly unintentional timestamp manipulation, its up to you, keep it on and risk a flag that most likely wont be lifted or hide it now to protect your profile on here

😕

Alright, gonna protect my profile I guess, thanks for answering 👍

Hi, I have this issue with a PS4 game that I’m playing on my PS5 (the game is the first Styx if it can have anything to do with it): i hid the game years ago because i gained just two trophies and never played again, until now at least. I’m currently playing the game, so I unhid the game from the hidden game list, but it still doesn’t show up if someone visits my profile or in the psnprofiles site. I checked on every platform I have (PS5, PS4, PS3, PSVita and PS app) and it says everywhere the game isn’t hidden. Yes, I uploaded my profile multiple times, even after gaining more trophies (but always Styx’s trophies), but it isn’t showing anyway. Can someone help me please?

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

According to your profile, you have 406 hidden trophies 🤔. Did you follow the advice here?:

Yes I know I have a lot of hidden trophies, but it’s because they are from games I don’t play. When I try to unhid those games they show up in my profile, I have this particular issue just with this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I've linked my PS5 to this site, to track my trophies, but unfortunately it is not working, it says: my profile is private. I did everything accorfing to this topic, checked my personal settings on my console, set everything to anyone be able to see it. I got trophies after that. I did even turn it off, so nobody can see it, earned a trophy, then made it available fro anyone again, got a trophy AGAIN, and still shows the same info on my profile here. Any suggestions pls, i would love to track my progress here as I love trophy huntig. :)

EDIT!!: Guees it just needed time, now it is working properly :)

Edited by Anyapuma
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
I was doing vigilante missions in gta vc and after completing level 12 trophy popped on my screen. Few hours later I checked my trophy list and "Running Rampart" is still unobtained. I tried to sync all my trophies, go offline, redo vigilante missions on my old save and new one - and still no trophy. When I go offline it is also locked. 

EDIT: after another few tries it finally popped on a new save file.

Edited by NBA_GVJDA

• 4 weeks later...

spacer.pngI just went to see my profile on PSNProfiles and for some reason most of my games are not on there anymore, don't know if its a bug but it shows I only have 6 platinums, I currently have 45, heres a screenshot of my profiles to show, anyone else have this issue?

Edited by k0rnh0lio_

Hello,

Happy new year!

I'm trying to update de trophy card with my name: Mark_Vazk3z, but I don't understand what happens because the card appears empty:

spacer.png

Can anyone here help me, please? 

Many thanks 🙂

3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I see the card, try pressing Ctrl + Shift + R on your keyboard to see if it updates - might be a browser cache issue

Thanks but it doesn't works. 😔

It's curious but we can see all my trophies in mi PSN Profile but not in my trophy card. 

So i have never hidden a game in my life, and i was just playing The Mageseeker: A League of Legends Story. I got a few trophies so i went to update profile, to see what other trophies i could do and i noticed that all of a sudden i had 4541 HIDDEN TROPHIES...

I have played way over 150 games and now i have only 27...i have over 90 plats and now i have 12...i am lvl 400 and now im only 212...i went to my hidden games list on ps5 and it shows 0 games hidden...

Can somebody tell me what's going on and how to fix this?

Over the years I have hidden 35-40 games. Recently i decided to unhide them. Most of them appeared, except for these:

PS4: Bloodborne
PS4 Call of Duty Ghosts
PS4: Resogun
PS4: Battlefield: Hardline
PS4: Journey
PS4: Flow
PS Vita: Hotline Miami

I own 2 PS3, 2 PS4 (pro and fat), PS5 and PS Vita. I confirmed that in no console the trophies are hidden, even on ps app and via ps3 streaming on ps5. I hid these games prior to 2015-2016. I double checked that I correctly did every advice on the main topic. 

Any ideas???

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

There’s quite a few PS4 titles that show up both under the PS4 as well as the PS3 & Vita Hidden Games list. Have you checked there?

Yes. On PS4 there are two lists. Hidden for PS4 and hidden ps3 and vita. i ve checked them both on both my ps4s...

One more question. I mailed Sony's support on the matter. Anyone has any idea if they resolve such issues?

32 minutes ago, karpathoulas667 said:

Yes. On PS4 there are two lists. Hidden for PS4 and hidden ps3 and vita. i ve checked them both on both my ps4s...

One more question. I mailed Sony's support on the matter. Anyone has any idea if they resolve such issues?

Have you earned a new trophy in any game after making all those changes? Which trophy in which game and when was it earned so we will know when it shows up here. 

Sonys support has a pretty miserable

history of helping with this situation, and the steps in this thread have resolved the problem for 99.9% of people without needing Sonys “help”.

• Like 1