Winter 2022/2023 Backlog Challenge (signups open until December 31)

did never did those ezpz games  then i got stil 0 platinum trophies because i want to do a change now i play hard and long and normal easy games so i going to play games that have a rarity of 2.2 and 5.7 rarity of trophies its for to test my skills in gaming i dont play anymore ezpz games and games that are too easy for me so i going to change my list devil may cry 5 45% first it was 20% wolfenstein 2 the new collosus0% biomutant0% detroit become human4% ufc3 0% mass effect legendary edition0% that is the list i going to finish and i start with devil may cry 5 i have been thinking lately and i want to do those games for the platinum trophie 

• Like 1

torchligh2 6% horizon chase turbo3%final fantasy type0 hd 16%slay the spire1% dark souls remastered 5% final fantasy8 remastered 4% assasins creed rogue remastered 10% lords of the fallen 1% life is strange1% kingdom hearts 3 15% south park the stick of truth2% this wil be definitely my games for this event so i am now only going to update within 2 weeks ore even in  a month 

Edited by maxfighter27

i going to play better next year since i only unlocked 2 platinum trophies this year but i can do a list but only with 5 games like torchlight 2 6% life is strange1% elden ring0% nioh 1 0% hades0% these ones i try to do next year if i start with a game for this event must i play it until the platinum trophie unlock i never joined a even before here on psnprofiles i recently stopped playing on the computer it was boring so i decided to play ln ps4 and ps3 i have good amount of games can games being carried over to the next backlog challenge ?if they are not done in time i am not that good in gaming  my online id have been changed to maxfighter27 it was first sword-blaster45 

Edited by maxfighter27
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

Hellow everybody, it's time for update number four. And it's a big one!

But first, you know the drill by now, a word from this weeks sponsor ... me. I hope y'all had happy holidays and wish you the best on whatever plans you have for next year!

So, the update. Biomutant - Done. Tiny Tinas Wonderlands - Done. God of War Ragnarök - Done. We have a 3 for 1 special today.

No review for Ragnarök other than, the game is great. 9.5 / 10 you should play it!

Biomutant:

Biomutant feels weird. It's just too much. Sometimes it feels like whenever the devs had a team meeting and someone had a remotly good idea - they went ahead and implemented it. 

The weapon crafting was fun at first, but then I made a shotgun that was so broken everything became trivial.

Not a big fan of the weird language and having a narrator translate everything for you, it kills the character of the people you meet imo.

Trophy wise you don't need to finish the game, everything can be done before reaching the endboss, but some of the trackers for the PS5 version are bugged, or the various wildlife you need to catch don't count every time you catch one. I grabbed at least 30 fireflies before the trophy popped.

Overall it's still okay-ish. Maybe a 4 / 10. At least that's my rating for forgetable games. It's fun every now and then, but that's it.

Tiny Tinas Wonderlands:

Oh boy, where do I start? The good things probably. Sometimes the Borderlands humor is shining trough. Thats it.

I don't know why I keep supporting Gearbox, probably some kind of weird kink.

The game is shit on PS4, the PS5 version I've played first was better.

I had soooo many crashes when doing a trivial thing - opening up my inventory. Every other time it would crash, to a point where I restored the database of my console, because that's the only possible solution Gearbox ever provided for that problem. But it didn't help.

Not being able to compare my loot in a game based around loot collection was the first gut punch.

Then there's the insanly overpriced DLC shit. They charge 10 bucks for each.

What do you get for that price?

4 maps you have to play 4 times to get the two trophies for each pack. 

2 / 10 - don't play it if youre not a fan.

I'm also doing a 2 for 1 special with swaps. Swapping out Elden Ring and 9 Monkeys of Shaolin for One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 and Cyberpunk 2077, both unstarted.

The reason I'm swapping 9 Monkeys of Shaolin is because I simply don`t feel like playing it, and Elden Ring is going to be the next milestone platinum, which I wont reach in time for this challenge.

In total I am missing 105 trophies out of the last 3 games (Monster Energy Supercross 5 - 20, OP Pirate Warriors 4 - 40 and Cyberpunk -45) which puts the percentage up to 69(nice).74%. An increase off 25%, but it's also been nearly two weeks since the last update and no work.

Next update is going to be either this or next sunday.

Wishing you all a great start into the new year.

The fact they still developed an idea and implemented it is commendable, even if the end result is far from perfect. CD Projekt Red and Cyberpunk 77 on the other hand, they were probably more focused on bringing their dog or cat to work.

And happy new year.

Edited by TheBusToYoker
  • Like 1

i like to say happy holidays folks  i decided this going to be my list enter the gungeon1% the witness0% not started yet but i take it from playstation home event on ps store when it was free sorry for changing my list so often but i was not sure if i can finish those games in time so this is my list going to look like the witness0% biomutant0% enter the gungeon 1% darksiders 2 1% yooka laylee10% those trophies are really fun its far more fun then i played for achievements on the laptop that was boring as hell but i changed to ps4 2 years ago so now i have fun with trophies i like ps4 very much and i have alot of games to play sorry for changing my list so many times but this wil be my list for this event for real this time 

On 12/30/2022 at 4:17 AM, JayDeLosDioses said:

I had soooo many crashes when doing a trivial thing - opening up my inventory.

On 12/30/2022 at 4:17 AM, JayDeLosDioses said:

I don't know why I keep supporting Gearbox, probably some kind of weird kink.

You've basically summarized my feelings towards KingsIsle and their main property, Wizard101. Every time I tried to open a menu, the game crashed. So now I have disowned the company and will send them a scathing e-mail about beta-testing. (I know they are all getting drunk for New Year's, so I shouldn't fault them, but damn that launcher is memory expensive, if they want me to drop my free memory down to 10 KB, they need to fix the blasted thing. ??)

Anyways, MMOs aside(speaking of, I won't go back onto FFXIV until either patch 6.5, or they bring back the Yo-Kai watch collab, which was super-cool and why I got into the game in the first place), I have nothing to add today, the final day of 2022. I hope you all have a good rest and are ready to get gaming when 2023 hits hard in about 17 hours. Peace. ?

5 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Last day you’re allowed to sign up. 

Yeah, I put up my extended list a few days ago, Midnight, so no worries. ;)

22 hours ago, maxfighter27 said:

i like to say happy holidays folks  i decided this going to be my list enter the gungeon1% the witness0% not started yet but i take it from playstation home event on ps store when it was free sorry for changing my list so often but i was not sure if i can finish those games in time so this is my list going to look like the witness0% biomutant0% enter the gungeon 1% darksiders 2 1% yooka laylee10% those trophies are really fun its far more fun then i played for achievements on the laptop that was boring as hell but i changed to ps4 2 years ago so now i have fun with trophies i like ps4 very much and i have alot of games to play sorry for changing my list so many times but this wil be my list for this event for real this time 

What the--- :(? I can't read this list and I think Midnight can't either. There's a button on the taskbar that lets you create unordered or ordered lists. Can I ask you to use it to make your list more readable? I know it sounds a bit difficult, but trust me, people will like it if you have an organized list. At the very least, boldface your game names so we can see them in wall of text. Please forgive me if I sound condescending, I just think Midnight would like to see what games you are playing but can't because they are buried in a wall of text. :(

• Like 1

On 03/12/2022 at 6:17 AM, TheBusToYoker said:

Joining

1. Wolfenstein 2 - 32% > 100% (PS4)

2. Infamous 1 - 0% (PS3)

3. Infamous: Festival Of Blood - 0% (PS3)

4. Infamous 2 - 20% (PS3)

5. Bioshock 2 Remastered - 0% (PS4)

6. God Of War (2018) - 0% (PS4)

7. Life Is Strange: Before the Storm - 0% (PS4)

8. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - 0% (PS4)

9. Frostpunk - 0% (PS4)

10. Celeste - 0% (PS4)

11. CSI: Fatal Conspiracy - 0% (PS3)

I've decided to put Festival Of Blood in as well. That makes.....11

Edited by TheBusToYoker
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

You've basically summarized my feelings towards KingsIsle and their main property, Wizard101. Every time I tried to open a menu, the game crashed. So now I have disowned the company and will send them a scathing e-mail about beta-testing. (I know they are all getting drunk for New Year's, so I shouldn't fault them, but damn that launcher is memory expensive, if they want me to drop my free memory down to 10 KB, they need to fix the blasted thing. 1f621.png1f620.png)

Anyways, MMOs aside(speaking of, I won't go back onto FFXIV until either patch 6.5, or they bring back the Yo-Kai watch collab, which was super-cool and why I got into the game in the first place), I have nothing to add today, the final day of 2022. I hope you all have a good rest and are ready to get gaming when 2023 hits hard in about 17 hours. Peace. 1f64b.png

Yeah, I put up my extended list a few days ago, Midnight, so no worries. ;)

What the--- :(? I can't read this list and I think Midnight can't either. There's a button on the taskbar that lets you create unordered or ordered lists. Can I ask you to use it to make your list more readable? I know it sounds a bit difficult, but trust me, people will like it if you have an organized list. At the very least, boldface your game names so we can see them in wall of text. Please forgive me if I sound condescending, I just think Midnight would like to see what games you are playing but can't because they are buried in a wall of text. :(

okay i am a starter trophie hunter my current trophie lvl is 277 i have put a list 1 hour ago  so i never joined a event before so its first time for me with the list i created must i play them until they are done and then a update but i can platinum games but just certain games not all of them i meant with hard games but normal easy games should be no problem i joined this site 2 years ago i only have trouble with hard games when playing on a higher difficulty like devil hunter mode from devil may cry 5 i am.a starter in gaming so i hope i can be better gamer with this event 

• Like 3