Winter 2022/2023 Backlog Challenge (signups open until December 31)

36 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

Hope everybody had a great holiday season and is ready to hit the grindstone once again. Let's get it1f60e.png

Yeah, holiday season is officially over, it's time to get back to work. I'm sure my parents are JOYED to have to watch Peppa Pig with Natalie again. xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Update 4:

Farming Simulator 16 (Vita) - 7%

Skylanders Superchargers (PS4) - 100% :platinum:

F1 22 (PS4) - 34% => 87% 

Biomutant (PS4) - 100% :platinum:

Tales of Symphonia (PS3) - 20%

Happy New Year Peeps!!

Let's start it off with a little bit of progress update.

I made quite a big jump in F1 22 trophy-wise, but there's still a lot to do. Apparently "winning a 25% race in wet condition" in My Team (career) doesn't count for the trophy eventhough the race was full wet from start to finish (according to my engineer it was starting to ease up by the end but everyone was still on full wet tires). Eh, it just means I'll have to do one extra race outside of My Team. 2 seasons almost done and I have to do 2 more (or 1.5 at least). Then some misc. trophies.

I also started Tales of Symphonia back up today and spent a few hours in it. I think I got my bearings and starting to realize which titles I can still clean up (I even got 2 titles today, no trophy tho) before moving on to my second run. This game is starting to feel like one of those games that is ok on the first run then I take a break for half a year and start loving it when I pick it back up again for clean up/second run (happened with Bioshock and Final Fantasy XIII). I will try to play this once or twice a week from now on so I don't lose track of it again, but won't start my second run till my other games are done which brings me to...

I will probably wind down with Farming Sim after dinner and might end up getting a couple of trophies tonight still. I'm close to sowing/harvesting 10 hectares. I played the game here and there a bit since my last update. I think I got most of my farm equipment and land that I need (might upgrade a tractor or two more), I just have to buy something to cut the trees down. I started milk production and close to starting on wool. And that will be it really, just keep doing these things till I meet the requirements.

I think I've done quite well during my break, I might have been able to do more but I can't complain really. Tomorrow it's back to the grind like most everyone and progress will be slowed to a crawl probably. If I can knock out both F1 22 and FS 16 in January I will consider it a good month.

Take Care Folks!

Dem Farming Simulator vibes bro

Edit: Maybe too edgy that vid

Edited by TheBusToYoker
  • Like 1

i need to play my games because my trophies i earn each day is 0.99 so i want to increase to 4.00 each day but obvieusly i going to play this whole week and i play 4 hours in the week and in the weekend longer but i just need to get a hang of trophies since i have lost alot of gamesaves and always restarted my games instead of continue and unlocking the platinum the games for real 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Dark Cloud 2 :platinum:

Persona 5 Royal (PS4) :platinum:

Eventide: Slavic Fable :platinum:

Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror :platinum:

Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends :platinum:

Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past :platinum:

Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn: 0% -> 100% :platinum:

Queen's Quest 4: The Sacred Truce: 0% -> 100% :platinum:

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: 12%

World of Final Fantasy: 5%

So another two games off the list and thank goodness for that! Now we can spend the rest of the event trying to get platinums in the other two games. Actually working on Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily, and thanks to 90% of the trophies being story-related(aka they giffed all of the puzzle trophies so we don't have to do much), I am able to actually enjoy the story. xD

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 4