Winter 2022/2023 Backlog Challenge (signups open until December 31)

Can I join if I don't go for 100% but just the campaign? (taking a break from trophy hunting and have over 100 games in my backlog)

if i can my games are

1-Tales Of Hearts R

2- Tokyo Xanadu

3- Yakuza 4

4- Control

5- Akiba's Beat

6- The Caligula Effect Overdose

7- A Plague Tale Innocence

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Heather342 said:

@Taruta13 the P3P list has been revealed already, looks like the standard Persona offering (but without navigation lines) ?

https://www.powerpyx.com/persona-3-portable-trophy-list-revealed/

Thanks for the link! I knew they'd probably get a trophy list cobbled by this month since the game comes out in January. :)

• Like 2

i like gta3 older version thats my next platinum for 15th platinum i unlocked this year only 2 platinum its low but the dream team trophie took most of the time and since i dident play anything else and with persona 5 royal that is also long game it cost me very long to finish after 2 times restart with persona 5 royal now i do more games not just 1 game at a time anymore but 2 ore 3 games now since playing 1 game can sometimes boring i do trophie hunting since since almost a the end of this year i continue with trophie hunting for me is 1 event enough i do 1 event this one with my new list i creat that are games that are reach able for to do in time for winter backlog challenge i got 1 question though if a game is not done in time for winter backlog challenge and i add also dark souls 1 remastered5% to the list i like this event its good that there are events because with the communitys gone on ps4 with the releas of ps5 it was weird without the communitys on ps4 its now my second year on this site and its fun 

• Like 2

my progress with games is low i was 3 days not at home i try to do more progress with games and it currenlty looked right this now devil may cry 5 from 40 to 45% detroit become human stil 4% far cry primal 2% to 8% i have added some other games like biomutant0% mass effect legendary edition kingdoms of amalur stil1% i do also games that  is not for this challenge like god of war 2018 i going to add also god of war 3 remastered 27% since i want to start with trophie hunting but i play not 1 game but i play more games its for my completion

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Raycut said:

Honestly I'm finding horizon kinda unfairly hard on normal so I'm not looking forward to the ultra hard trophy. Not swapping it yet but we'll see how it goes. 

I would recommend dropping the difficulty down for your initial playthrough. When I did it I started on normal but so many encounters just took forever trying to ping shots on enemies then hiding for ages till they moved away. It got super tedious really quick. Once you finish the game you get access to the Shield Weaver armour, which is the best in the game. The Frozen Wilds DLC also has some really powerful weapons, and the Banuk Chieftain armour has self healing which is incredibly helpful for the ultra hard mode. Ultra hard isn't too bad once you have all this, and you can actually stealth past many of the encounters quite easily. Took me about 8 hours to run the story missions. You got this! ?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

My plan was to start my last plat for 2022 today, but things went sideways, so probably going to do it tomorrow now. 

enjoy i did not game for 3 days since i was not at home but now i am at home so i can play back i have unlocked 2 platinum trophies this year diablo reaper of souls and persona 5 royal i am now planning to do my list this one devil may cry 5 it was first 20% now 45 % detroit become human4% far cry primal8% and kingdoms of amalur1% have fun with unlocking your platinum trophie 

27 minutes ago, Lodbizarro said:

Hello I would like to sign up for this event I have a huge backlog and would love to get my completion up my work schedule is very active right now so I’m going to start with 5 games and if feasible might add more later.

Games

God Of War- 11%

Horizon Zero Dawn- 9%

The Sims 4- 25%

Stray- 23%

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles- 0%

Just before the cutoff, so you're good. 

• Like 1