Free upgrade / Autopop ?

Thrillhelm

56 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Still no free upgrade. I Just checked. It still says $29.99 I bought the digital ps4 game when it first came out. Still hoping it’s a free ps5 upgrade. Would love to play again. Unfortunately a paid upgrade isn’t in my budget atm

same hopefully its 12pm went it is free upgrade 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Still no free upgrade. I Just checked. It still says $29.99 I bought the digital ps4 game when it first came out. Still hoping it’s a free ps5 upgrade. Would love to play again. Unfortunately a paid upgrade isn’t in my budget atm

Im not sure it’ll be free. It still isn’t.

• Like 1

Now there are 2 versions on PSN, one that is listed PS4 and PS5, and another that just says PS5.  Both say they cost $29.99 as if I haven't bought either of them.  I can still see the PS4 version I bought in my library though.  So it seems like they're working on it somehow, they just need to make it so people who previously bought it on PS4 own the new version listed as PS4 and PS5.

• Like 1

From what I know from a German streamer there seems to be a level impossible to beat with a PS5 controller, he had the same issue on the PS4 version when playing on the PS5 and managed to get past that level (or getting a collectible) when he switched to PS4 controller - which cannot be done when playing the PS5 version.

11 hours ago, Thrillhelm said:

From what I know from a German streamer there seems to be a level impossible to beat with a PS5 controller, he had the same issue on the PS4 version when playing on the PS5 and managed to get past that level (or getting a collectible) when he switched to PS4 controller - which cannot be done when playing the PS5 version.

Strange I did the ps4 version on my ps5 with the controller had no issues.

The ps5 free upgrade is now available

On 12/7/2022 at 2:59 PM, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Strange I did the ps4 version on my ps5 with the controller had no issues.

Same.

Just noticed that 2 people have 100% after over a week. Something been patched on the ps5 version maybe?

Edited by dannyswfc9

9 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

I'll try it when I get home on the PS5 but from the PSN app and the Store.Playstation.com site I get above.

I had the same issue as you but if you look at its store page from your PS5, there is a free upgrade that you can claim. Not the most intuitive process to claim it so make sure that the Game you have selected is free before you check out. It worked for me so hopefully it'll work for you too!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

I had the same issue as you but if you look at its store page from your PS5, there is a free upgrade that you can claim. Not the most intuitive process to claim it so make sure that the Game you have selected is free before you check out. It worked for me so hopefully it'll work for you too!

Thanks for checking mate as I wont be home for hours yet. I seem to recall having a similar issue to this with FF7 Remake (i think it was).

On 7.12.2022 at 4:49 AM, Thrillhelm said:

I had to switch to ps4 Controller, cause I am not that confident with the PS5 one. Made one challenge a lot of easier to me. But thats not the games fault ?

• Like 1

On 8-12-2022 at 10:00 PM, iriihutoR84 said:

Does it work for Disc version?