Free upgrade / Autopop ?

Thrillhelm

2 minutes ago, SuperGodfatherZ said:

Will there be a PS5 physical release of this game?

Over here in Europe there is a physical PS5 release available since last Friday.
The physical PS4 release should get a free PS5 upgrade as well. Probably when the digital PS5 version releases in the PSN Store (Not yet available in EU at the time of posting)

Same here, no free upgrade with disc so far.

But it shows 2 different listings for PS4 and PS5 instead of the usual single listing that contains both PS4+PS5.

So I'm not even sure if people who bought the digital PS4 version will get the free upgrade at this point.

I made a support ticket at Microids. On twitter someone else stated the problem as well and Microids answered to send in a ticket.

Support page: https://support.microids.com/en/support/tickets/new 

Even when the page is set to English it'll show most text in French but it should be possible to understand it as the words are similar to English.

• Like 3

I received a reply from Microids support:

Dear <name>,

Thank you for your message.

There is indeed an error on the store and the upgrade should be available on December 3rd, 2022.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Customer support Microids 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Was sad and Irritated it’s not a free upgrade. So it WILL be on December 3? I’ll just wait then

On Twitter they replied a few times the upgrade would be free.

But on release of the physical PS5 version there was no upgrade, when the digital PS5 version finally released about a week later still no free PS5 upgrade.

So I contacted Microids and apparently it's a mistake and it should be free from December 3.

Now I wonder: Will people that bought both digital versions while not knowing the PS5 upgrade should be free, get a refund after 3 December?

• Like 1