Server shutdown?

vKubabubaa

On 3/17/2023 at 8:54 AM, Sendai-Horatio said:

If you want to earn the Raymen Legends platinum without any need for online servers, hunt down the chinese vita copy.

What's this cryptic message supposed to mean? How is a vita game going to help with the ps3 grind?

48 minutes ago, chabala said:

What's this cryptic message supposed to mean? How is a vita game going to help with the ps3 grind?

Well he was unsure if he wanted to start the game due to the online requirements, I listed an alternative version that contained no online trophies and is still the same game.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26.05.2023 at 3:09 AM, ArzorX said:

Does anyone know if the vita servers are down? I want to play it and get the plat on my vita version.

Yes, they are. Support is aware of that and working on a fix.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, israellaks said:

So PS3 and Vita servers are off for real?

The PS3 version closed nearly 7 months after it was supposed to but the Vita version died unexpectedly a few months back and Ubisoft have been dragging their heels on fixing the problem so don't expect it to be sorted anytime soon :(.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So it seems we're all dealing with the same issue. After waiting for my challenges to expire (which took an approximate time of 20+ days since they were bugged), it seems as though the timer resetted again. I can only assume that they do not work at all as of now, all four of the challenges gave me diamonds too despite scoring bronze. Vita version is screwed as well, gives me an infinite black loading screen.

Ubisoft seems to have nothing under control. I can't tell if the 5 recent games they brought back was for compensation to all this non-sense that we're dealing with.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are the challenges still showing 600+ hours remaining, or is it "safe" to start this game on PS3 ?

I'm using the word "safe" knowing that Ubi can shutdown the servers anytime. I don't mind taking the chance, like I did a few months back with Driver: San Francisco

40 minutes ago, MinnalOne said:

Are the challenges still showing 600+ hours remaining, or is it "safe" to start this game on PS3 ?

I'm using the word "safe" knowing that Ubi can shutdown the servers anytime. I don't mind taking the chance, like I did a few months back with Driver: San Francisco

The servers are broken on PS3. The daily challenge was showing 450+ hours remaining and there were no other players on the leaderboard. I checked yesterday. 

• Like 3