Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

@DEMONICRUBLE18 Welcome to the challenge :D No need to fill out what games you'll do before you do them so that's fine. For the game's you've completed, please add a link to the guide that gives them the rating you have listed. And we'll have to sort out badges once you hit 7 out of 10 games completed, cause it appears there are multiple misunderstandings with badges. Check out the Badge Clarifications section of the main post when you have a chance. 

@D-E-U-S-X You freaking mad man, you're actually doing it. That's crazy impressive. Good luck!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gambrosin said:

Hi, could someone tell me how to filter the game difficulty here on psn? And also how to create a personal list of game to track the updates only of that list

Many thanks in advance

Well on psnp you cannot filter your games by difficulty. For that go to Platprices.com.

The lists some people show are created with the PSNP+ browser addon which adds a lot of functions, those lists among them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gambrosin said:

Hi, could someone tell me how to filter the game difficulty here on psn? And also how to create a personal list of game to track the updates only of that list

Many thanks in advance

Game lists are a part of PSNP+ which I highly recommend installing. Sorting guides by difficulty is something I've brought up several times and requested as a feature, but they wont implement it. You can use PlatPrices for it, but can't do it here on PSNProfiles unfortunately. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kramers001 said:

274e.png 1/10 - Oxenfree

274e.png 2/10 - Undertale 

:platinum: 3/10 - Severed Steel (16/1)

:platinum: 4/10 - Ōkami HD (9/1)

274e.png 5/10 - Persona 4 Golden

:platinum: 6/10 - The Last of Us Remastered (15/2)

274e.png 7/10 - Spec Ops: The Line

:platinum: 8/10 - Neon White (27/1)

274e.png 9/10 - Darkest Dungeon 

274e.png 10/10 - Devil May Cry 5

Titanfall 2 will have to be on another list, went back to The Last of Us after starting the tv show and ended up spending way too much time grinding the multiplayer.

No such thing as too much time on TLOU multiplayer. Best multiplayer ever imo.

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Huge congratulations to @Salamandxrs on completing the challenge! Very impressive work! Especially getting so many badges and actually sticking to OCD! Great job!!

How'd you like Hollow Knight? I'm going through it myself right now. I plan to use the glitch as soon as I can, but I'm surprised to see how far you have to make it before you can use it lol. Did you use the glitch? If so, how long did you play before and after? Thanks!

• Like 1

@Rebourne07 I plat the game on 35 hours using the guide on psn profile, i start to use the glitch for the last 2 Pantheon and 1-2 very late bosses like Nightmare Grimm which is very hard to fight ! But i did almost all the game witout the glitch except that :)

Thanks ! i'll do a little cleanup on the dlc and start my second list this month !

• Like 2

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Congratulations to @Evil_Joker88 on completing the challenge! You're also the first person to earn the F5psQ31.png Masochist badge! Good job man! Good luck on your second list!

Edit: Added the Above and Beyond badge @Evil_Joker88

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 2

On 2/15/2023 at 8:46 PM, Inuty said:

I am getting distracted of my list.. playing tony hawk right now in between to trackmania.was able to Do the got there trophy and only 1 track left in valley for trackmania. I thought 180 was the worst but 172, 175, 176 and 178 where no joke either.. i hope with lagoon i getting to a more reasonable time and dont need to put in 3-6 hours for each track. But an end is in Sicht, so thats good..

I am also getting distracted. Nice work on trackmania! I just got my 145th gold and that last gold took me way longer than 6h ? So many times I was on last lap with 4-6 seconds to spare just to mess something up in an epic way. My distraction is the trackmania online mode, bloody hell people are good. Slowly gaining some ranks tho :D 

Anyway, anyone have some tips for romance games for the badge? Cheap and short if possible, hate playing two games at once. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, UnIvIIIrsum said:

I am also getting distracted. Nice work on trackmania! I just got my 145th gold and that last gold took me way longer than 6h 1f62d.png So many times I was on last lap with 4-6 seconds to spare just to mess something up in an epic way. My distraction is the trackmania online mode, bloody hell people are good. Slowly gaining some ranks tho :D 

Anyway, anyone have some tips for romance games for the badge? Cheap and short if possible, hate playing two games at once. 

I did Life is Strange: True Colors. Takes about 10 hours, but higher quality than most romance games you'll find. I've seen it rated 1/10 or 2/10.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UnIvIIIrsum said:

I am also getting distracted. Nice work on trackmania! I just got my 145th gold and that last gold took me way longer than 6h 1f62d.png So many times I was on last lap with 4-6 seconds to spare just to mess something up in an epic way. My distraction is the trackmania online mode, bloody hell people are good. Slowly gaining some ranks tho :D 

I feel you, the Real pain begins at Black series. The rest was manageable for me. Good luck on your end!

• Like 1