Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@Jennys_Trophies Congratulations on Gold tier! Just one more to go! Good luck on Crash. I've heard its BRUTAL. 

@DazzaFett Yes I looked into Bleed. It looks hard, but with limited slots I went with a few other games. The ten that I settled on are:

• Assetto Corsa
  • Crash Bandicoot 4
  • Crypt of the Necrodancer
  • Doom 2
  • Ikaruga
  • Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai
  • Silent Hill 2 HD
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Tetris Effect
  • Wolfenstein 2

These will be for a badge next year. Also, good job on 17 platinums already this year, that's nuts lol And if you need help / tips on guide writing I can help you, just PM me the game you want to start writing a guide for once you're ready to start and I can walk you through it since I've written 10+ myself. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

if you need help / tips on guide writing I can help you, just PM me the game you want to start writing a guide for once you're ready to start and I can walk you through it since I've written 10+ myself. 

Ah thanks that would be great.  I guess i will give it a go then, I will have a look at my planned games and see what is lacking in terms of a guide and see if its one that i feel i could make one for. I guess the PSVR2 games may well prove to offer some prime candidates as they come out. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DazzaFett said:

Ah thanks that would be great.  I guess i will give it a go then, I will have a look at my planned games and see what is lacking in terms of a guide and see if its one that i feel i could make one for. I guess the PSVR2 games may well prove to offer some prime candidates as they come out. 

I would like to have a nice one for the dark picture: switchback or Star wars: Tales from the galaxys edge if you still need to choose haha ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DazzaFett said:

If you’ve got PSVR 2 you should think about doing one for Star Wars Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge (assume you’ll be playing that)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, UnIvIIIrsum said:

SuTJDxK.jpg

I apologize if minor updates is frowned upon but what a struggle the 10 black series golds have been. Same mistakes over and over again and even finding new ways to mess up after way too many hours. I feel like the worst Trackmania player that is going for platinum but with a stupid amount of stubbornness. I have seen people say that some black series tracks took them over 7 hours... for trackmaster medal. I would be happy if gold took me 7 hours on some if not most of them so far. Too make myself feel better I will mention that track 168 took me like 30 minutes, it felt very online mode :D. Just wanted to went. 

Valley is by far the hardest. There are 5 tracks or so that drove me crazy. Lagoon i did after a short break more quickly. I needed 3 evenings to get all golds, maybe i was really lucky. 4 Gold on the first evening, 3 on the other to evenings. It was a Real life saver to just stop playing the game for 2 weeks and start fresh if you have a track Block in your way :)

• Like 4

9 hours ago, seannyboy913 said:

Deadbolt is done, getting me gold tier and the PS4 Master badge

Congrats matey. Deadbolt is a game I have been eyeing up for awhile so your insight into it is very helpful.

Good Luck with Jump King. It’s definitely another very hard game that I still need to go back and finish but the jumping mechanics are very painful and make the game very frustrating and requires a huge amount of patience and dedication to get through it.

I plan to go back to it later this year to try and attempt to finish it off but am not looking forward to the experience LOL

• Like 3

Hey guys i just wanted to know, a jurassic parc game is kinda always in costa rica but as eveything begin in United states, would it count for the badge ?

(I was thinking about Jurassic wold evolution 2)

• 37roFKE.png Murica 

There is that trophy inside the game too : 

Not Making the Same Mistakes Again
Complete Jurassic Park: San Diego (Chaos Theory)

Edited by Salamandxrs
  • Like 3

On 3/3/2023 at 6:46 PM, bethharmon said:

If you’ve got PSVR 2 you should think about doing one for Star Wars Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge (assume you’ll be playing that)

I will be picking it up but it does not look a very long game from the PC reviews so would prefer to pick it up once there is a Discount available as £40 is a bit steep for a 4 hour game.  If no guide is available by the time i do pick it up then i will definitely have a crack at it. 

• Like 3

On 05/03/2023 at 8:10 PM, stuthesheep said:

Adding another one to the *DONE* list.

3. Assassin's Creed: Rogue :platinum: 18/2

4. God of War :platinum: 4/3

5. Assassin's Creed: Revelations :platinum: 6/1

8. Dragon Age: Inquisition :platinum:  1/1

*PSNP ratings unless otherwise linked

God of War (2018) marked off for my 4/10. Feels like I'm the last person in the world to play this, so not going to bother saying how good it is. 4/10 is a slightly generous rating IMO as you could theoretically play through the whole game on Easy, but where's the fun in that? The Valkyrie Queen is really the only part that might pose a few problems for the plat I suppose, but with a good build and knowledge, even that fight's not too bad (although full disclosure, that was the one part I did turn it down to Easy for, just to get it done)

Onwards!

You'll be pleased to know you're not the last as i have yet to play it, i have earmarked playing it for my #125 platinum milestone as i'm working through the entire series as it's one of my favourites. Congrats on the plat and i can't wait to play it. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, dertswa687o said:

It's nice to play a highly realistic game like Katamari once in a while.

This completion bumps me up a tier and also earns the Hardcore badge. Not quite done with the URs though, since Exist Archive is another.

2705.png 1/10 - Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!

274e.png 2/10 - Final Fantasy VIII

274e.png 3/10 - Exist Archive

2705.png 4/10 - Katamari Forever

2705.png 5/10 - Unravel Two

2705.png 6/10 - Ziggurat

2705.png 7/10 - 3D Dot Game Heroes

2705.png 8/10 - Jotun

2705.png 9/10 - XCOM 2

2705.png 10/10 - Akai Katana Shin

7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - XCOM 2

r4ItX2a.png Finally! - 99% completion

XYD6tMN.png Hardcore - Difficulties 4-10

JSFZuQf.png Love Bird - Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!

F5psQ31.png Masochist - XCOM 2 and Akai Katana Shin

F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter - XCOM 2

XCOM 2 a 10/10 ? Where ? I want to know haha

• Like 2