Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

Playstation Plus Essential games for February

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/02/01/playstation-plus-monthly-games-for-february-evil-dead-the-game-olliolliworld-destiny-2-beyond-light-mafia-definitive-edition/

yuglCQF.jpg

Platinuming any of these 4 games from Feb 1st through Feb 28th will earn you the pTTpVe6.png Carpe Diem badge.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Playstation Plus Essential games for February

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/02/01/playstation-plus-monthly-games-for-february-evil-dead-the-game-olliolliworld-destiny-2-beyond-light-mafia-definitive-edition/

yuglCQF.jpg

Platinuming any of these 4 games from Feb 1st through Feb 28th will earn you the pTTpVe6.png Carpe Diem badge.

I may change my 6/10 for Mafia Definitive Edition...

I'll think about it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Platinum #261: Life is Strange: True Colors

Finished a Romance game in February for the JSFZuQf.png Love Bird badge! This was a good game.

Nice, I have this planned for this month too along with Doki Doki Literature Club for a couple of my other lists.

Currently working on Asterix & Obelix XXL which is the 8/10 on my first list and slowly making my way through Extreme mode. Its definitely worthy of the difficulty ranking that's for sure but its a fun game so am enjoying it even if Extreme mode requires a lot of Patience.  

• Like 2

Huh, I just realized the platinum for Hollow Knight on PS is way less involved than the full in-game completion I pulled off on a different system. No speedrun trophies, or deathless trophy, or the couple annoying missables. I almost feel bad for having it as my 9/10 pick now (according to the PSNP guide's difficulty), but since I'm doing SMB for my 10/10 I guess I'll allow myself this slight cop-out. So yeah, HK will probably be the next thing I complete for the challenge

4 hours ago, Inuty said:

8 - Yurukill: The Calumination Games (PSNP)

Would like to hear your thoughts on this one when you get around to it, since I've had my eye on it for a while. Love bullet hell games, but I'm admittedly very mediocre at them.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Umdytr said:

Would like to hear your thoughts on this one when you get around to it, since I've had my eye on it for a while. Love bullet hell games, but I'm admittedly very mediocre at them.

To be honest i never played Bullet Hell games actively or in a bigger way them just as a minigame in Yakuza or so. But the game just looks too interesting to just Pass it without looking into it ;) i will give a short Review about it when i am able to finish it

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Congratulations to @Groudon9000 on Silver tier!

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Congratulations to @Inuty on Bronze tier! You didn't list any badges so I just put down the one I see. If you've earned more let me know.

@Jennys_Trophies Yes you can do Love Bird on a second list. It will not void your OCD badge since the OCD badge just depends on you doing the 10 from the OCD list in a row. But everything does have to be on a single account. No alt accounts. 

• Like 2