Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

4 hours ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

@Jennys_Trophies

@RHZx20
@Edusbr

Again i just Randomly chose some participants who are not premium allready :)

Imma gift premium to u 3 guyz and hope you enjoy it, have fun with it and COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE !!!!!!!

Dunno yet if imma participate :D

Cheers to all of you guyz

Btw. Just a year if fine for the first premium testing right ? :D

bro thank you so much, nice profile picture too xD

• Like 4

On 2/17/2023 at 9:29 PM, AgentPenguin08 said:

Badges that apply to me/that I'm going for:

• r4ItX2a.png Finally! - Platinum a game that you started 3 or more years ago (ICO)
  • vivrpJz.png Fresh Starter - 6 or more games on your list had 0% progress prior to 2023
  • PdQrAjI.png OCD - Platinum all 10 games on your list in order 
  • 9ecFreL.png Old School - 3 or more games on your list are remakes, remasters or PS1/PS2/PSP games

I was looking through the badges and realized there another one that applies to me that I'll start adding in my future updates:

• 7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - Platinum a game with an official time estimate of 80 or more hours (Crash Bandicoot 4)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jennys_Trophies said:

@Rebourne

You forgot to add the Badge Mad Skillz on my List 1f60a.png

Cuphead counts for Mad Skillz right? 

I added the Mad Skillz badge for you. I often can't tell what badges a list is eligible for just from looking at the game titles so each player has to let me know if they earn a badge. Thank you for letting me know :)

• Like 2

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@seannyboy913 Congratulations on Silver tier!

@PuRiZo-_- Yep your list looks good and yes you can do more than one list if you want. 

Also PSA for everyone...two more 10/10's added to the resources tab:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rebourne07 said:

@seannyboy913 Congratulations on Silver tier!

@PuRiZo-_- Yep your list looks good and yes you can do more than one list if you want. 

Also PSA for everyone...two more 10/10's added to the resources tab:

Dang it did mgs2 years ago xD

Will there be a FF series challenge maybe ? Without end date ? ;)

2 hours ago, zalcarezio said:

@Rebourne07 those project platinum events what are those about like final fantasty i was wondering that for a while now ?

Project Platinum events are challenges that focus on a single series. So like Project Platinum: Final Fantasy is all about platinuming / completing Final Fantasy series games. Most major series have one, though they vary a lot in format and activity level. I run Project Platinum: Final Fantasy kinda like this challenge with tiers and badges and all that. Check out a few project platinum events of your favorite series :)

43 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Project Platinum events are challenges that focus on a single series. So like Project Platinum: Final Fantasy is all about platinuming / completing Final Fantasy series games. Most major series have one, though they vary a lot in format and activity level. I run Project Platinum: Final Fantasy kinda like this challenge with tiers and badges and all that. Check out a few project platinum events of your favorite series :)

is it alright if i join this event ?