Maintenance is Done

I hope this isn't considered off topic, but last week, Sony just logged me out of nowhere during gameplay and locked my account. I had to change my password to log back in, this site was having maintenance at the same time, which I've never seen before (not that it never happened before, but I've been using it for around 2 years regularly).

Today, I woke up, same thing, locked account and maintenance here.

My account is very secure, I never have and never will share it with anyone ever, and my email has no logs of being accessed from any device that isn't mine. I do use the PS Trophies app on android though, and I did log back into it after the first locked account, but I won't log back in this time, just in case.

Could this maintenance somehow related to Sony locking my account? Has anyone else had their account locked recently?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dooleh_404 said:

I hope this isn't considered off topic, but last week, Sony just logged me out of nowhere during gameplay and locked my account. I had to change my password to log back in, this site was having maintenance at the same time, which I've never seen before (not that it never happened before, but I've been using it for around 2 years regularly).

My account is very secure, I never have and never will share it with anyone ever, and my email has no logs of being accessed from any device that isn't mine. I do use the PS Trophies app on android though, and I did log back into it after the first locked account, but I won't log back in this time, just in case.

Could this maintenance somehow related to Sony locking my account? Has anyone else had their account locked recently?

Happened with me too. i thought i was hacked or something for a minute.
Glad i wasn't the only one

2 minutes ago, Mr_Buzzinka said:

Happened with me too. i thought i was hacked or something for a minute.
Glad i wasn't the only one

Yeah, I think it's definitely related with this site, which is a big bummer... I'm going to see if I can get in contact with the support staff here.

I know it's not my email because my steam account is totally fine.

25 minutes ago, Dooleh_404 said:

Yeah, I think it's definitely related with this site, which is a big bummer... I'm going to see if I can get in contact with the support staff here.

I know it's not my email because my steam account is totally fine.

It’s Sony, not PSNProfiles. Other trophy sites can’t sync trophies right now either.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Yes: Sly, the one and only admin that has ever existed on PSNProfiles, probably knows.

Sly is the owner of the site (I think), so there are other admins. You should check out the discord if you want answers

Edited by Hakeens

2 hours ago, Dooleh_404 said:

2 times here as well. 

Last time this morning while I was playing.

So no hackers at work?

45 minutes ago, jorritje87 said:

2 times here as well. 

Last time this morning while I was playing.

So no hackers at work?

I think it is a hacking attempt to some extent, but as long as your password on PSN is different than your password here, you're good. I would advise you to change your email address associated with your PSN account though, so Sony stops logging you out and locking your account if this happens again, because my guess is the "hacker" is trying to guess our passwords using our email on this site (or is maybe trying to use our passwords here if they got to them), and that's why Sony is locking our accounts. I will definitely start using a separate email for all my gaming service accounts from now on.